Project Platinum: Despair

sundrew

I would like to join in on this as well :D

Think I'm eligible for Desperate Hope & Timeless Escapist.

Got the following: 

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

Planning to work on V3 around this year I hope :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 06/08/2019 at 2:23 AM, Clarink said:

Danganronpa 1.2 reload

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony

Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

Hi again! I've added Zero Escape: The Nonary Games to the collection. That's 5 games and a rank up!

Wow this thread has been busy! Excited to see some of my favorite series getting some more attention. Everyone up to this point has been added. I would also like to say: thanks to everyone for being clear about precisely which rank and special awards they should be added for. It makes my life much easier.

I also think it's about time to reconsider the games list and will be thinking about adding a few new games. I'm looking into AI: The Somnium Files and Zanki Zero, neither of which I have played but seem to fit the theme of this PP well. For those who have played the games, would appreciate your thoughts about how well they fit. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Completed another game so now i have:

• Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

I’m still gonna be the same rank, but I’m not sure if this counts as “Timeless Escapist” or not since i havent played the Vita Version (sadly dont own a Vita)...

Either way it’s another platinum for me even thou I’ll stay at the same rank for now :P

• 6 months later...

Hi, I have a question about this PP. The Zero Escape games have Nonary Games counted only as one game when it has both 999 and VLR in it. If DR 1+2 can count as playing both DR1 and DR2, wouldn't it make sense to have Nonary Games count as two games as well? Idk, just my two cents :)

• 2 months later...
On 9/3/2020 at 1:46 AM, DeadlyPerfume said:

May I join with 5 platinums for Desperate Hope

- Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair

- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls

- Virtue's Last Reward

- Zero Time Dilemma

On 9/3/2020 at 11:03 PM, SigmaCloud said:

Finished Zero Escape: The Nonary Games so I'm looking to get bumped up from Desperate Hope ---> Blick Winkel. Also signing up for Timeless Escape.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:19 PM, Alternatewarning said:

As of today, I have completed all 7 games.  Which means I'm applying for Blick Winkel, Timeless Escapist, and Chou Koukou-kyu no Zetsubou.  I'm so proud of myself for finally getting V3 done!

On 10/19/2020 at 1:17 PM, Tathie_Tath said:

Completed another game so now i have:

• Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls
  • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
  • Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma

I’m still gonna be the same rank, but I’m not sure if this counts as “Timeless Escapist” or not since i havent played the Vita Version (sadly dont own a Vita)...

Either way it’s another platinum for me even thou I’ll stay at the same rank for now :P

Sorry for the delay all! Going through and updating my PPs today. You've all been added/updated. Let me know if there are any mistakes!

On 4/28/2021 at 3:49 PM, MissShake said:

Hi, I have a question about this PP. The Zero Escape games have Nonary Games counted only as one game when it has both 999 and VLR in it. If DR 1+2 can count as playing both DR1 and DR2, wouldn't it make sense to have Nonary Games count as two games as well? Idk, just my two cents :)

Hmm this is something I thought about. I am generally not a fan of stacking (time is precious!) and try to remove it as a requirement for PPs whenever possible. 

DR 1 + 2 = DR Reload because the content is literally identical. DR1 and DR2 are both separate games with their own platinum trophies.

I understand where you're coming from on Nonary Games as two plats, but I thought it would get a bit cumbersome for me to maintain the PP. If I did the two plat thing and someone comes in here claiming 1 plat for just the 999 part of Nonary Games, I would have to go into their profile to check that they had all the 999-specific trophies. Now that it has been set up this way, it's also just a bit too much work for me to adjust everyone's platinum count based on whether they have done Nonary Games ?. It's not the best answer, but I felt requiring the stacking for the plat rank was the simplest way to handle the situation. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 7/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, Bumperklever said:

PP is pretty dead, but I believe I never got my rank that I asked for in the old thread. 

So let's try again :P

I got 5 of the 7 games completed:

Danganronpa 1

Danganronpa 2

Zero escape nonary games

Zero escape virtues last reward

Zero escape time dilemma. 

Added you to this PP and to Timeless Escapist!

• 2 years later...