Persona 5 The Royal Shows New Female Protagonist?

Souleaterr12

I think adding a new female route is far more interesting than another character like Marie (as much as I love her :awesome:). Until it has been confirmed who she is, I'm still holding out hope that she's the new female protagonist, even if it seems unlikely given what little information we can gather from this teaser. Do we know for sure it's her who's speaking?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I think adding a new female route is far more interesting than another character like Marie (as much as I love her :awesome:). Until it has been confirmed who she is, I'm still holding out hope that she's the new female protagonist, even if it seems unlikely given what little information we can gather from this teaser. Do we know for sure it's her who's speaking?

Pretty much, this new female character says that she doesn't like the phantom thieves. So, unless they decided to do a major rewrite of the story, I don’t think she’s a FeMC. But like you said, do we even know if it's her that's speaking... so many questions, we just have to wait for more information. 

Fingers crossed though for a FeMC! :D 

• Like 2

This looks interesting. Is this going to be a sequel to P5 or completely new game?

51 minutes ago, DeathNyx said:

I bet there are no chances to see this on Vita right? I wish something like P4 Golden.

No chance at all, the vita has pretty much died as far as new games go, besides the odd otome game in japan. 

On 3/23/2019 at 6:10 PM, SnowxSakura said:

the fact she talks makes me believe she's not a main character and more akin to something like marie in golden

she also has a badge on her uniform with the number 1 implying she's a first year, while the rest of the cast are second years.

She also says she doesn't like the phantom thieves, so maybe an ally of one of the villains?

Alright, first of all no one can be like Marie hahahha

Second, this looks really interesting :D