Seven Ashina - easy cheese method

I'm at work, so I didn't watch the video. But I've met him yesterday when I was about to be done with the game for that day. I had no more heals or res, so I decided to play it safe.

First, get the stealth kill (there's a ledge on the left side, you can go around him). Second, throw oil at him, dodge towards him and set him on fire with your prosthetics. He will be stunned for a few seconds, damage him. Do it about 4 times and he's done.

13 hours ago, Akrioz said:

If this guy is giving you the headache I dunno what will you do later in the game.

I have no illusions about being able to obtain this plat.  Just playing for fun.  Though I said the same about Bloodborne, and I eventually got that.

Beat him last night before seeing this, pretty glad I did as I'll be better off later on for practicing, but man cheesing it is pretty tempting with this game, I spent 5-10 minutes vs the drunk Hirata estate guy just holding o running around, baiting a move then hitting him twice and running around again.

2 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

lol is there an easy cheese for raging bull Haha. fireworks dont stun long enough. had a MUCH easier time with Tenzen and Gyobyu than this bull

That one for me was the easiest fight so far somehow, just try stay close to the back of it the whole time and get hits in as much as you can while blocking, if it gains some distance between you just hold run and try avoid its charges, and obviously firecrackers work pretty well too even if it ignores them sometimes

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

lol is there an easy cheese for raging bull Haha. fireworks dont stun long enough. had a MUCH easier time with Tenzen and Gyobyu than this bull

I found fire works worked fine as hes running towards throw then like a second before he is about to hit you.  I kept jumping back and to the side a bit to dodge then when he falls over jump in for a quick hit then back out again.  Patience is key.

• Like 1

I'd check out the boss guides on PowerPyx for more tips. I have read and seen elsewhere that a lot of people avoid it's attacks by dodging towards and past it's horns as it is about to swipe them upwards and hit you, but I can't vouch for this method as I haven't tried it myself and it sounds like you need pretty great timing to pull it off constantly

14 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

there is. its not fast but very easy. run after him all the time (this way you stay behind him). after his attack he is on the ground for a second. land one or two hits and repeat.

Edited by SairenOne
Update
  • Like 1