We need option to report boosting sessions which trolls create just for fun

IoIly

29 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

A "Report Session" button that works like the existing Abuse reports or Flag reports isn't a bad idea.

I agree, I was gonna recommenced that to Sly because it’s way better than people having to message us about it :P 

1 hour ago, i-kicked-a-brit said:

but what do you mean by a "fake" or "troll" session?

No, more along the lines of boosting sessions that are only advertisements to discord servers, sessions solely created requesting financial transactions in exchange for their help, requesting modders to hack their timestamps. That kind of stuff.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

No, more along the lines of boosting sessions that are only advertisements to discord servers, sessions solely created requesting financial transactions in exchange for their help, requesting modders to hack their timestamps. That kind of stuff.

I see, thank you for the explanation!

23 minutes ago, BlackJudas said:

I agree as well.  My question is how it will be handled or what the consequences will be?

It would probably just integrate with forum mod report queue or be a separate report queue on the backend of the site. Recently we've banned like 2 people from the site using the sessions page as a billboard for their Discord server (No actual session, just a link to a server), so consequences like that based on if it's obnoxious enough or probably just a warning for something more minimal lol

Edited by BlindMango