Online Trophies

MorbidMercenary

1 hour ago, MorbidMercenary said:

Are they still obtainable? servers look pretty dry, the "Real Nasty Habit" Trophy looks like a grind from hell.

Servers are dry for years. I made all the online stuff 4.5 years ago and servers were empty as fuck. Still people get trophies so yes, still obtainable. But I heard only possible over US-servers and some tricks, which I'm not familiar with. But just search for gaming sessions on this page, people there should know what to do.But beware, it's no fun. It really isn't.

Edited by Solid-Fisch
  • Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 14.04.2019 at 1:59 AM, Solid-Fisch said:

Servers are dry for years. I made all the online stuff 4.5 years ago and servers were empty as fuck. Still people get trophies so yes, still obtainable. But I heard only possible over US-servers and some tricks, which I'm not familiar with. But just search for gaming sessions on this page, people there should know what to do.But beware, it's no fun. It really isn't.

Not only US. My boosting session was mostly from EU and Australia and we did it just fine.

• 4 months later...
33 minutes ago, Alihsan621 said:

Are the servers still up? Is it possible to go from scratch if I Start just now?

They are still up but to quote my previous post:

They are still doable but the servers are complete trash (or at least they were a few years back when I did the online stuff) and can take 30mins+ to match you up with anyone. Also note that due to a bug which causes your XP to not save between matches, your only hope of getting the XP trophies done in your lifetime is to use the patch bypass exploit and cheat your way through them. It should also be noted that if you have more than 100 people on your friends list, then the Six Pack trophy will glitch and not pop if your friends don't show up on it.

If you haven't already started this game, then I strongly advise skipping it and playing something else.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On April 13, 2019 at 7:01 PM, HuntingFever said:

They are still doable but the servers are complete trash (or at least they were a few years back when I did the online stuff) and can take 30mins+ to match you up with anyone. Also note that due to a bug which causes your XP to not save between matches, your only hope of getting the XP trophies done in your lifetime is to use the patch bypass exploit and cheat your way through them. It should also be noted that if you have more than 100 people on your friends list, then the Six Pack trophy will glitch and not pop if your friends don't show up on it.

If you haven't already started this game, then I strongly advise skipping it and playing something else.

could you elaborate on the exploit?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 29/12/2019 at 11:29 AM, Alihsan621 said:

I've just done the XP glitch, it works fine. Here are three working proxies:

194.167.44.91:80
83.142.148.78:33980
51.255.20.138:80

I had luck with the last One. Although it didn't work on my Slim, the campaign always froze on the First cutscene. But it worked with my phat Lady :)

How did you search for a game in the small amount of time you can connect to Psn? Even when my internet is normal it takes 2-3mins to see the 1 player in lobby waiting for 7 players text.

i can’t see how I’m ever going to stay connected for nearly 3 mins.