the reason for over censoring of games has now been revealed.

Leenewbe

Ironically violence, nudity etc are the parts of games that are not harmful.

They need to ban PubG and Fortnite then, and all games that have gambling mechanics like loot boxes and any game that has infinite content related to online, (Minecraft also included in that).

As they have been literally proven to affect children and make them not concentrate in school and make them want to not do their own homework.

Alternatively, just blame the parents for letting them run wild and not given them proper manners and discipline.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Mardia-- said:

You guys do know you can see nude titties on the internet for free, right? No need to spend money on cocktease simulators on PS.

You do realize that's not even remotely the point, right?

As for the reason, that was never a mystery. It's because Playstation HQ was moved to California, allowing them to impose their ridiculous moral guardianship at will.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

You do realize that's not even remotely the point, right?

As for the reason, that was never a mystery. It's because Playstation HQ was moved to California, allowing them to impose their ridiculous moral guardianship at will.

Seems like the point to me.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mardia-- said:

Seems like the point to me.

Well then that sounds like a you problem. Just because all you think about is masturbating to naked women when you see a fanservice game, doesn't mean that's what the rest of us are doing with it.

Fanservice is silly fun. I'm a gay man, I enjoy the fanservice in Senran Kagura. And I sure don't care to look at naked women, but the extreme fanservice is amusing.

And on the same point, you can see people be murdered in movies. Why do games have to show it? Think of the children!

• Like 4

Just now, Elvick_ said:

Well then that sounds like a you problem. Just because all you think about is masturbating to naked women when you see a fanservice game, doesn't mean that's what the rest of us are doing with it.

Fanservice is silly fun. I'm a gay man, I enjoy the fanservice in Senran Kagura. And I sure don't care to look at naked women, but the extreme fanservice is amusing.

And on the same point, you can see people be murdered in movies. Why do games have to show it? Think of the children!

Man you must have a pretty low standard of entertainment then.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Mardia-- said:

How grown-up of you lol "EVERYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH ME IS A CHILD". Also fuck ResetEra, lots of the losers over there are the ones upset about this.

I doubt that'll last. Check the thread about this in a month or two. I bet almost everyone who's against this will have been banned for some reason or another.

1 hour ago, Mardia-- said:

You guys do know you can see nude titties on the internet for free, right? No need to spend money on cocktease simulators on PS.

The problem for me is that this inhibits japanese developers and possibly inhibits my ability to play their games locally. i personally don't care about nudity or sexuality in my games but I do care about the negative possibilities that censorship brings with it. The fact that this is being done to appease people who don't even play these games to begin with only upsets me further