Mortal kombat 11 tutorial even that’s hard help advice

Loco-fella

2 hours ago, Sicho said:

There surely is some lag when playing over Share Play, which would make this even harder? So I don't know if someone can help via Share Play.

Just know that I'm not a master gamer or something and I was able to do these after a while. Took me a week or so but it's doable.

Oh there is definitely some lag which makes certain ones frustrating as hell. In particular the block, block, flawless block punish one's and Geras' delayed punch combos. However they are doable because I just finished doing the strategy tutorials for ArcheonHorizon over share play.

Anyone else who sent me a request, know that I will get to you either later today or tomorrow. Also, if you haven't already, try attempting all the strategy ones at least because some are actually super easy and just leave the ones that are really frustrating you. It'll just mean less time to take finishing them off for me so I can help more people that way. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, ForceGrip86 said:

Oh there is definitely some lag which makes certain ones frustrating as hell. In particular the block, block, flawless block punish one's and Geras' delayed punch combos. However they are doable because I just finished doing the strategy tutorials for ArcheonHorizon over share play.

Anyone else who sent me a request, know that I will get to you either later today or tomorrow. Also, if you haven't already, try attempting all the strategy ones at least because some are actually super easy and just leave the ones that are really frustrating you. It'll just mean less time to take finishing them off for me so I can help more people that way. Thanks again.

Hi, I just wanted to let you know I sent you a friend request for this.

I'm just going to need help with the kombo ender tutorial for raiden, as it's driving me insane.

I really appreciate your offer to help.

5 hours ago, Sicho said:

There surely is some lag when playing over Share Play, which would make this even harder? So I don't know if someone can help via Share Play.

Just know that I'm not a master gamer or something and I was able to do these after a while. Took me a week or so but it's doable.

Me too I was trying to do some Kombo Enders,Limitations, and Hit defense with shareplay for lagging issue after it worked for me without shareplay.

3 hours ago, ForceGrip86 said:

I agreed with you. I think so shareplay is lagging issue. 

• Like 1

Yep I have given up man I’m just not fast enough on the controller I have done half still half left but don’t think I can do it 

oh sorry struggling with  kombo starters Enders and everything after That in strategy tutorial  I have done half of the things I can do tho

Edited by bigpaul83

1 hour ago, bigpaul83 said:

Yep I have given up man I’m just not fast enough on the controller I have done half still half left but don’t think I can do it 

oh sorry struggling with  kombo starters Enders and everything after That in strategy tutorial  I have done half of the things I can do tho

You don't worry about it. I'll happy to help with you for Kombo Enders.

Edited by Tigerz_bone_21

46 minutes ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

You don't worry about it. I'll happy to help with you for Kombo Enders.

All good man thanks but I need someone that can do some of the others as well  just wanna get em all done in one go 

Edited by bigpaul83

On 30/4/2019 at 6:14 AM, bigpaul83 said:

Hey guys does anyone else find the MK11 tutorial really hard ??  I have done all basic all advanced  and now stuck on strategy  tutorial  combo limitations  and all after I need to get through this damn training part I know there is a demo to watch but even so it’s all so hard to do ....I don’t want to be stuck with the only trophy left for me to get is complete the strategy training  any advice and help would be apreciated  I need to finish the combo strategy training to get the troopy  and Shao Kohn 

Some of them I did it with a fighting stick.  

Is it only me, who found those tutorials actually not challenging at all? Not even one trial took me longer than 5 mins to "solve". An I am absolutely no pro fighting player (SF4 is impossible IMHO).

Raiden's combo with this R1, cancel, R1, cancel whatever I managed to pull off after 4th try. Everything done with DS4 only.

Baraka's "timed" ones were "harder" IMHO ;)

Those can not be compared to combos from "MK vs DC" which are 10/10 in compare to MK11.

Funny thing that while in "Demo" mode, AI can not properly show how to pass jumping over / ducking under projectiles ;).

Maybe it was just a bug or maybe they are really messed up in 1.04 :D.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Smashero said:

Is it only me, who found those tutorials actually not challenging at all? Not even one trial took me longer than 5 mins to "solve". An I am absolutely no pro fighting player (SF4 is impossible IMHO).

Raiden's combo with this R1, cancel, R1, cancel whatever I managed to pull off after 4th try. Everything done with DS4 only.

Baraka's "timed" ones were "harder" IMHO ;)

Those can not be compared to combos from "MK vs DC" which are 10/10 in compare to MK11.

Funny thing that while in "Demo" mode, AI can not properly show how to pass jumping over / ducking under projectiles ;).

Maybe it was just a bug or maybe they are really messed up in 1.04 :D.

Hey yes in the tutorials I think  under strategy /zoning / or fight zones forget which one but it’s the one with Lau kang and sub zero where sub zero has to duck under the fire ball from Lau Kang and launch a attack from far away  watch the demo of  that it’s bugged big time it only shows u half the demo lol ?  How can we pass this one if even the demo is wrong won’t go to next lesson coz of it 

Edited by bigpaul83

1 hour ago, Tigerz_bone_21 said:

Thanks to someone, I helped someone with shareplay for Kombo Enders.

Note : Please stop adding a request friend for a messege.

Yeh bro you helped  me    For Kombo Enders and I have already thanked you  more than once on psn and you replied    ? 

but what do u mean by please stop adding a friend request  friend for massage ??   

I still have a few more to do like half of zones and half of fighter zones  half of hit pressure and block pressure half or fatal blow and all of gauge management if someone could finish these off for me it would be much appreciated  just add n msg me on psn if you can thanks 

Edited by bigpaul83

1 hour ago, bigpaul83 said:

but what do u mean by please stop adding a friend request  friend for psn messege??   

I still have a few more to do like half of zones and half of fighter zones  half of hit pressure and block pressure half or fatal blow and all of gauge management if someone could finish these off for me it would be much appreciated  just add n msg me on psn if you can thanks 

Someone sent a request messege as a friend after someone saw above my posted. I was stressed to give up Baraka and Skarlet for tutorial.

just keep at it. took me 3hrs to complete. the hardest being one with raiden flying through the air after a O combo. timing was rough.

frame data ones are easy.

only other tricky one was doing a combo 3 in a row with Baraka vs Sub zero. if he blocks it goes back to Zero. its doable tho. so dont give up

This might sound a little strange but helped me with some of the critical timing combos:

1. Memorize the combo (also practice it a lot until your fingers will do it on auto mode)

2. Stare at the screen or don't look onto it at all (helps me to get the combo right without distraction)

3. Perform the combo over and over until it hits... it will! (At least it worked out perfectly for me!) :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

This might sound a little strange but helped me with some of the critical timing combos:

1. Memorize the combo (also practice it a lot until your fingers will do it on auto mode)

2. Stare at the screen or don't look onto it at all (helps me to get the combo right without distraction)

3. Perform the combo over and over until it hits... it will! (At least it worked out perfectly for me!) :D

Funny enough, this is so true.  I had so many times when I got stuck that I had basically stopped looking at the screen and was just going through the button inputs while reading stuff online waiting for the audio cue that I was successful.

The Baraka/Skarlet (Block, Flawless Block, up+triangle punish) comes to mind.  I was literally watching netflix while just spamming the commands for like 30 minutes without looking at the actual game.  Eventually I heard the audio confirmation that I had completed it.

Edited by supertrunksman

5 hours ago, sinisterb00n said:

To add to this:

Seperate each combo into a series of sections consisting of just the regular button combo followed by the special move, essentially doing only the button combo into the special.  Make each one of those one section.

Practice each section until you have it down seperately.

Then combine the sections into what the combo is asking for and keep practicing until you get to timing right.

That's what always worked for me when it came to learning combos in MKX and MK11.

I have this strange feeling that a lot o people simply underestimated this title and they thought like: "Wow! This plat will just come by itself! It's like TellTale title".

And suddenly, they were stopped by a small step where you actually have to put a little effort to go further...

Take your time, take a day off, come back to it, focus, pass it - as easy as that.

Those trials are EASY! I would even risk to state that it is the easiest tutorial / combo challenges (c'mon, those are not even a real combo challenges) in recent fighting games.

BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle has more difficult combo trials than tutorial in MK11 and it has almost ~20% Completion Ratio.

Edited by Smashero

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Those trials are EASY! I would even risk to state that it is the easiest tutorial / combo challenges (c'mon, those are not even a real combo challenges) in recent fighting games.

I honestly had a much easier time doing the 10-hit combo with everyone in MK10 than I did doing these tutorials.  Some of them (like 3 of them) seemed like they required timing down to a tenth of a second to pull off.

Although this probably won't be helpful to everyone having issues, this game really doesn't like button mashing on the combos. Some fighting games allow for that in their trials, but here it just doesn't work at all. When I did this, I found careful input was certainly the way forward and resulted in the combos only taking as long as it took to memorise them. I hope this is helpful.