Sniper Elite Difficulty

4 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

If you host the co op game 

and don’t change the difficulty then yes 

Is this confirmed to work in coop as sniper elite difficulty had to be done solo on the PS3 version? I found that out the hard way when I finished it in coop with a friend and neither of us got the trophy. 

If only the host gets the trophy can the other person host a single mission on SE in coop to pop their trophy like SE3&4 or would they need another full playthrough as host?

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ElliotSmithy said:

Add me bought game today elliotsmithy does anyone know if dlc missions are needed for sniper elite difficulty trophy?

You gonna have to find someone else, already done with the game and won't be playing it for a while.  Currently busy with borderlands 1.5

On 5/18/2019 at 1:22 AM, Warlord99956 said:

Is this confirmed to work in coop as sniper elite difficulty had to be done solo on the PS3 version? I found that out the hard way when I finished it in coop with a friend and neither of us got the trophy. 

If only the host gets the trophy can the other person host a single mission on SE in coop to pop their trophy like SE3&4 or would they need another full playthrough as host?

It doest matter if you are host or not in order to unlock this trophy you have to do it solo.

• 1 year later...

I am here to confirm the glitch of "playing till last checkpoint before switching to SE difficulty" is still working as of patch 1.05.. Platinumed it today, got the SE difficulty trophy last week..

Edited by Muze92

• 3 weeks later...
On 30.12.2020 at 5:51 AM, Muze92 said:

I am here to confirm the glitch of "playing till last checkpoint before switching to SE difficulty" is still working as of patch 1.05.. Platinumed it today, got the SE difficulty trophy last week..

Do i understand correctly if i play solo then switch difficulty at the very last checkpoint it register all previous chapters as SE?

The game as i see it you can do any chapters in random order, aand it register 1,2 or 3 starts after each time.

2 hours ago, Megaman80 said:

Do i understand correctly if i play solo then switch difficulty at the very last checkpoint it register all previous chapters as SE?

The game as i see it you can do any chapters in random order, aand it register 1,2 or 3 starts after each time.

U must do the last checkpoint of each chapter on sniper elite