Re:Mind DLC Trailer

From what I'm getting at, there's going to be some questions possibly answered with Luxord and Xigbar.  You also get to play as Riku, Roxas and Aqua some more (possibly just in the Keyblade Graveyard area, as that's all that was really shown with them).  And another form for Sora as well.

But not much else really just yet.

• 4 months later...
11 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

So did this ever come out or have a release date? I can't find anything on google except that it is coming out WINTER 2019...which we are in.

Still 6 1/2 weeks of both 2019 and winter left. I assumed it would be an early December/Christmas release.

10 minutes ago, Jelly Soup said:

Still 6 1/2 weeks of both 2019 and winter left. I assumed it would be an early December/Christmas release.

Yeah but you would assume there would be an announcement or something indicating the date.

I don't really care about the DLC but i heard it might be free and if it adds trophies I would get those before getting rid of my copy of the game (which I won't be doing until I finish my Alpha Plat Rain).

49 minutes ago, Dr_Mayus said:

Yeah but you would assume there would be an announcement or something indicating the date.

I don't really care about the DLC but i heard it might be free and if it adds trophies I would get those before getting rid of my copy of the game (which I won't be doing until I finish my Alpha Plat Rain).

It won't be free, it's a paid DLC, they'll release a couple of extras in a free update though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...