Romancing SaGa 3 Coming to PS Vita & PS4 11/11//2019 (West)

DarkSoleride

I tried the Minstrel Song remake of 1 and didn't like it and one of the factors was the jarring character models and environment. With 2D sprites and environments I think I would be willing to give it another shot. Would probably be Romancing SaGa 2 though because it would be less money in case I truly don't like it. Didn't play enough to really experience the combat.

4 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I don't know much about the game but it coming out on Vita in the west instantly got my attention. The game looks cool from what I saw in the trailer. I'll definitely be supporting this release. :)

Me too mate i saw the Vita release and i am on purchasing it especially since the game is meant to be similar to old school Final Fantasy games, may jump on the second game before it gets delisted

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Romancing SaGa 3 will launch digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, PC via Steam and Windows 10, iOS, and Android on November 11 in the west, day-and-date with its Japanese release, Square Enix announced.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/romancing-saga-3-launches-november-11-in-the-west

Not for vita but

SaGa Scarlet Grace: Ambitions will launch digitally for PlayStation 4, Switch, PC via Steam, iOS, and Android on December 3 in the west, Square Enix announced.

https://gematsu.com/2019/09/saga-scarlet-grace-ambitions-launches-december-3-in-the-west

• Like 3

Good. I got worried about this one after the interview with developer (and now corporate stooge) Akitoshi Kawazu) where he said that the future of Saga games would depend on whether people went out and paid Square's exorbitant price for Romancing Saga 2. This thread kind of died on the vine, so it's good to get the new update from @DEI2EK.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 4 years later...