Easy ultra rare plats

3 hours ago, Yukiko Miyamoto said:
Dead by daylight is a pretty easy plat with a long list of ultra rares monthly, definitely the best for snatching ultra rare trophies.

That's a trap, game is unobtainable now !!! plus that's not an easy platinum, you can't even boost the game. 

• Like 1

Easy plats that are ultra rare on PSNP?

Age of Wonders: Planetfall (PS4)

Time consuming as hell, no doubt about that, but in sum pretty easy. It's obviously the time factor, why not many have finished it, making it an UR

Was about to also name Age of Wonders 4 (PS5), but then noticed that it isn't UR anymore. The game has not that much owners, making the few earned plats a high enough percentage to "only" make it Very Rare.

Civilization VI (PS4)

Same reason as AoW: Planetfall. It's simply the time needed that keeps it in the UR range.

But if you are like me and enjoy that kind of game, the time is no issue at all.

...unless we talk about the "how the hell is it 3am already?"-time. That one is a real issue as the real time just flies by while playing a leisurely match.

On 1/10/2024 at 3:18 PM, Godo Fwar said:

Lone Survivor if you use a guide

I was actually surprised to know it is an ultra rare trophy, but yeah, the step by step guides out there help a lot, and the game used to be on sales for very cheap price, i dont understand why people dont play this more, because its also an amazing game.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Don_Chipotle said:

I was actually surprised to know it is an ultra rare trophy, but yeah, the step by step guides out there help a lot, and the game used to be on sales for very cheap price, i dont understand why people dont play this more, because its also an amazing game.

It was a PS+ game almost a decade ago. I think it wouldn't have had an UR plat otherwise.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, GMZ said:

That's a trap, game is unobtainable now !!! plus that's not an easy platinum, you can't even boost the game. 

I bet you could boost the game if you turn off crossplay. MMR without a doubt makes it more difficult than the old grading system, but I could still see it being doable.

A lot of the more difficult killer trophies can be boosted by messaging survivors as well.

It definitely isn't an easy UR though.

7 minutes ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I find my definition of "easy" to be wildly different than that of most of the community here 😆

Yeah agree lmao. I know a lot of people say time does not equal difficulty but 50-100+ hours of grinding isn't an easy commitment to make.

• Like 1

Just now, Lion_Squid said:

I bet you could boost the game if you turn off crossplay. MMR without a doubt makes it more difficult than the old grading system, but I could still see it being doable.

A lot of the more difficult killer trophies can be boosted by messaging survivors as well.

It definitely isn't an easy UR though.

Yeah agree lmao. I know a lot of people say time does not equal difficulty but 50-100+ hours of grinding isn't an easy commitment to make.

Yup haha. Time is absolutely a huge factor that most here treat as if it's irrelevant I notice. 

On 7/5/2013 at 12:28 PM, eburkulosis said:

Madden NFL 12

Battlefield 3

Bulletstorm

3D Dot Game Heroes

Of those - I would only say that Madden 12 is actually 'easy' the others take some work but are manageable for most skill levels and dedication.

The only real problem with Bulletstorm is getting the Multiplayer to work, the servers aren't shutdown (as of the time I'm writing this), but once you do get it working, it's not too difficult to get what you need. Provided that your boosting partner is competent enough. I boosted with my Dad and that's all you need to know. 

Tiger Blade (PSVR2)

It can be a tough game, but once you get the hang of things, you'll breeze through the campaign in under 30 mins.

The only hard trophy is for beating the final boss hitless, but her move set is easy to figure out. (Here's a helpful tip: You can slash the boss if you time it right to skip the first phase after the second time you counter her polearm.)

Also, there's a fun trophy where you need to shoot someone's name in the credits. That one made me laugh when I realised it.

Edited by Rover_Libra
Paragraph fix

20 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Yup haha. Time is absolutely a huge factor that most here treat as if it's irrelevant I notice. 

I do find grind games a big turn off hence it deserves at least +1 to the difficulty of the platinum, not anyone has the patience to grind 100+ 

Edited by GMZ

On 1/15/2024 at 4:49 PM, Yukiko Miyamoto said:
Dead by daylight is a pretty easy plat with a long list of ultra rares monthly, definitely the best for snatching ultra rare trophies.

If only they stopped milking it's fanbase with constant DLC trophies, that would be nice as well. 

Steep is a nice ultra rare platinum which isn't very grindy, just a lot of stuff to do and explore (think of it as collectibles). It was on PS+ and therefore has a huge number of game owners. 7/10 does justify the challenge though, it's not easy but absolutely doable with some practice and trial and error runs.

Back 4 blood can be interesting as well. Different format and does require some understanding of the card mechanics.   

4 hours ago, HansPatat050 said:

Back 4 blood can be interesting as well. Different format and does require some understanding of the card mechanics.   

One of my favorite platinum experiences! It's definitely not a 9/10 anymore and it can be easily done just by playing for fun with a team online. The trophies are very straightforward 

• 2 months later...