Easy ultra rare plats

This question has been asked a few times so you could find more reading this:

There weren't many in recent years because the site scans a lower amount of profiles, and if they are, it's because they are hard.

Mainly want to look at early, popular PS+ games. They got a lot of play and not a lot of completion.

Some of the easier games I've done are:

Super Time Force Ultra, and its a lot of fun
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Helldivers isn't hard, just very time consuming

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time

Edited by Guardian_owl
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeanolt said:

There weren't many in recent years because the site scans a lower amount of profiles, and if they are, it's because they are hard.

Oh i thought i came up with something new lol thanks for notifying me, they are UR because they are hard yes sure but some others are not hard at all, just grind and online trophies made the plat UR, one game in mind is Rogue Warrior and also You don't know jack (1/10 difficulty).

6 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

I probably should've mentioned that before but I'm referring to the crimewave Edition on ps4. Pretty sure guessing game was only on ps3

PS3 only yes.

5 minutes ago, Guardian_owl said:

Mainly want to look at early, popular PS+ games. They got a lot of play and not a lot of completion.

Some of the easier games I've done are:

Super Time Force Ultra, and its a lot of fun
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty

Helldivers isn't hard, just very time consuming

Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate

Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time

A friend of mine warned me from Helldivers that it's too hard bla bla, so i sold the game lol 

• Like 1

Zombi is an easy plat to get if you follow a guide and just back up your save also Rage 1 is easy too just make sure you got the dlc that lets you go to the jackpot place as there is a bug that lets you able to get a crap ton of dosh so easy also if you own the ps4 one of lbp3 you can plat it easy if your willing to use the bug that lets you in the unupdated one just go and put all of the games levels in your moon and basically just go over the marker that counts side missions done and main and just trigger it to go off to give you all the trophies for it.

That's You!

Absolute box of piss game to platinum. You just need to have a few old phones on hand to get the 6 or so player trophies. Easy little quiz game thing, they gave it for free with copies of Uncharted Lost Legacy, then again on PS+ at some point. Being given away *and* on PS+ surely lowered the plat percentage substantially.

4 hours ago, Jeanolt said:

Here’s a newer post with more PS4 games in it

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/100665-ultra-rare-trophies-that-are-not-that-hard-to-get/

Edited by archangeltw_

Red faction 2 - cheats are available 

Bendy and the Ink Machine - one playthrough just use a guide no longer than 8 hours but kinda boring 

the Persistence - rogue lite so towards the end you get really strong just stick with it 

Madden 21/22 - can use 2 controllers and for the online accounts you can just use 2 accounts on the same console 

Strike Vector EX - delisted awhile ago but it was free with plus so if you have you can still 100% it. play against bots online so suuuuper boring

Sonic Forces - another Grindy game but pretty much easy    

Edited by ArabianSwordsman

6 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Any of the UR games on my profile. 😂

I'm bad at videogames, so if I have a game that is UR, then, ipso facto, it is an easy UR game, and perfectly doable for anyone else. 👍

I wouldn't rate Tetris Effect as easy and perfectly doable for anyone😅

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Super-Fly Spider-Guy said:

That's You!

Absolute box of piss game to platinum. You just need to have a few old phones on hand to get the 6 or so player trophies. Easy little quiz game thing, they gave it for free with copies of Uncharted Lost Legacy, then again on PS+ at some point. Being given away *and* on PS+ surely lowered the plat percentage substantially.

i had a problem with this game, it doesnt allow me to download on the android store. I think it might have some problem of compatibility with newer versions of android

I got some UR that are easy.
Mainly is Greg hastings paintball on ps3, very easy if you has any little skill in fps games
black ops cold war
dbz fighter z (gring)
magicka 2 (If you have a friend that isnt a dummy playing videogames)
riders republic
CoD advanced warfare(Ridiculously easy)
Marvel ultimate alliance 2
planet coaster
Apex predator(Can platinum the game in minutes with the guide)

Basically mostly AAA games and psn essential games will be UR if have a little grind, because there'are many people that doesnt care for completion 

5 hours ago, k0edb said:

i had a problem with this game, it doesnt allow me to download on the android store. I think it might have some problem of compatibility with newer versions of android

Apex predator(Can platinum the game in minutes with the guide)

I didn't have 6 unique devices, only 3, so I just downloaded an Android emulator and opened the 3 other instances I needed and used those for the 4, 5, and 6 player trophies, but you could use 6 instances for the entire game.  My laptop is from 2014 and ran 3 just fine, and I've use it for 4-5 instances at once for other games, so you shouldn't have any trouble if you have a newer PC.

Which game is this?  I couldn't find any game called Apex Predator and I'm really curious now, since you said it only takes a few mins to plat.

Puyo puyo champions is reasonably easy if you can find a boosting partner. Its more grindy then anything that actually poses a challenge(you dont actually even have to win any matches except for the fever and counterattack which are easily cheesed with 2 controllers) and the 3-6 chain trophies can easily be done afk(the 7 chain trophy has to be done in fever mode as afking that takes longer then 100k puyos)

46 minutes ago, Matto_lsi said:

Which game is this?  I couldn't find any game called Apex Predator and I'm really curious now, since you said it only takes a few mins to plat.

I believe he was talking about Ark: Survival Evolved which has a platinum called Apex Predator. The game has console commands in single player to get the trophies super quick.

All the Nascar Heat games. 

They all have some moderately grindy trophies and a few have some decently hard challenges but nothing overwhelmingly difficult. All 5 of them are Ultra Rare platinum's and they all basically have the same copy/pasted trophy list so if you can do one, you can do them all. 2 thru 5 you have to win 10 online races which I think you can do without other people via exploits but if not, then you may have to find boosting partners which I'd imagine would be difficult now and could be your only real obstacle in getting these relatively easy UR platinum's. Servers are still up for all of them too I believe but don't quote me on that. 

2 hours ago, Matto_lsi said:

I didn't have 6 unique devices, only 3, so I just downloaded an Android emulator and opened the 3 other instances I needed and used those for the 4, 5, and 6 player trophies, but you could use 6 instances for the entire game.  My laptop is from 2014 and ran 3 just fine, and I've use it for 4-5 instances at once for other games, so you shouldn't have any trouble if you have a newer PC.

Sorry mate, I said the name of the Platinum instead of the game! I was saying ark evolved ps4

About the other gane, I played with a couple friends and saw on the forum about this workaround with emulator but i didnt want to have all this trouble for a platinum anymore lmao

-Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator: Pretty easy overall, just grindy.

-Homefront: The Revolution: Extremely easy. Most of the online hard stuff is even doable solo.

-Alpha Protocol: I don't remember something being overly complicated at all in this game.

-Grid 2: Just some average challenges. Nothing too difficult imo.

-RAGE: There are some annoying trophies, but with a bit of practice overall, the whole list is pretty doable.

-MW3 (PS3): Nothing too difficult either, just some annoying trophies.