Easy ultra rare plats

Worms Battlegrounds is an ultra rare plat at 1.17% even though it's really easy and takes less than 30 hours. I know it was a ps plus game but I still don't understand the low percentage at all.. Rayman legends for example was also a ps plus game and it has a ridiculous trophy that requires you to play the game every day for a few months, yet it's somewhere at 4% wtf? Sometimes I don't see the logic behind some percentages 

Resident Evil Revelations 2 platinum sits at 3,26% and that’s only because the first episode was free. It’s a pretty easy platinum. Invisible mode is the only challenging part but still only a 5/10
The Never-Ending Nightmare 3,26%

Lords of the Fallen sits at 4,24% and is really easy. Low % only because it was free on PS+ and there is no good collectibles guides anywhere online. It’s a great game overall just a slower souls like and there is a level up glitch that still works today making the plat even easier. 
Lords and Judges 4,24%

Dead Space 3 is at 4,35%.  Only

low % because it was free on PS+ iirc. There is a glitch where you can use foam finger for hardcore making it a very easy platinum. 
Brave New World 4,35%

Blood and Truth 4,91%. Same as Lords of the Fallen no good collectible guides plus it’s a VR game so it’s annoying to follow a video guide. 
Platinum Trophy 4,91%

Finally Outlast 2 1,33%. Might be somewhat controversial but I don’t consider this super hard. I did get the plat before they fucked up enemy AI. But you just need to memorise enemy locations and where they spawn depending what route you take. Most annoying part is unskippable cutscenes. 
Omnipotent 1,33%

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 2

Pillars of Eternity (0.2% plat on PS4, 2.28% on here) can definitely a pain on console due to long loading times & bugs but it's not hard to complete. Just a little irritating for trophy hunters since there's a lot of missables, but aside from some micromanaging there's nothing there too difficult aside from some of the dragon bossfights especially if you're a bot like me and did them on hard cause you didn't realise

On 22/12/2020 at 2:11 AM, ShahinMiah said:

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

The issue was it didn't tell you which bridges you have or have not done. I was missing for the longest time. If it was shown on your minimap or on the Social Club I'd agree it wouldn't be too difficult. Also, tons of people buy GTA V solely for the awful Online portion which means there's a ton of trophies that they'll never get.

On 04/01/2021 at 9:33 AM, DaaneS97 said:

Worms Battlegrounds is an ultra rare plat at 1.17% even though it's really easy and takes less than 30 hours. I know it was a ps plus game but I still don't understand the low percentage at all.. Rayman legends for example was also a ps plus game and it has a ridiculous trophy that requires you to play the game every day for a few months, yet it's somewhere at 4% wtf? Sometimes I don't see the logic behind some percentages 

There's a good chance people had played Rayman on PS3 or PC and thus didn't feel like playing it again. Also, not many people play PS+ games. If somebody buys PS+ to play COD I can guarantee you they don't care for a 2D platformer. But yeah... 4% still seems really high even if onl y the most hardcore players played the PS4 version.

On 03/01/2021 at 2:19 AM, ArmoredSnowman said:

Tower of Babble on Black Ops 2. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/42-tower-of-babble

Easy trophy to do, since you're just doing the easter egg. Can be cheesed just by having permajug. Only difficult part is getting partners to do it with, and emps. But if you set up correctly, you can get it done in about 20 mins.

The EMPs are so annoying. Plus it's 2 a player minimum EE which means I can't just cruise through it on solo... sigh

On 23/12/2020 at 1:21 AM, LoveInHell said:

Dead By Daylight platinum isn’t difficult at all. I think its an UR because many trophy hunters dislike multiplayer games. I played it every day cause I liked it and already had the majority of the trophies so I went for the plat. Its not difficult, just time consuming.

On 22/12/2020 at 0:00 PM, Jounochi said:

Minecraft is a very simple game with a number of ultra rare DLC trophies.  The only thing is I think there are MP trophies that are locked now due to an update earlier this year.

Retro City Rampage is another pretty easy game to 100% and has a good number of 1~2% ultra rares.  I went back to the game to clean it up and it only took a day or two to cleanup if I remember correctly.

The multiplayer trophies aren't locked. You can switch to the PS4 Version on the main menu. The game has no unobtainable trophies. Though every once in a while they'll introduce an update that makes certain trophies buggy or unobtainable for a period of time. Sail the 7 Seas comes to mind for a trophy that was unobtainable for a while.

On 22/12/2020 at 4:28 AM, Emina said:

I totally agree with this, I’ve had many people send me a message saying how impressed they are with my GTAV plat. I never understood that either, I get it’s grindy but it’s not “hard” considering I’ve completed it on three consoles. 

Probably due to the online mode being awful & extremely grindy/repetitive. Also, there's a ton of boring collectibles in the singleplayer. Time is a huge factor in completing games.

The game is a huge grind, but if you want to collect 25 ultra rare trophies on a single list that doesn't require any real skill (except patience), Elite Dangerous is a good bet. The plat sits at 0.22% rarity too, for extra pizazz. The game really isn't difficult at all, but it is a pretty big time sink if you want all the trophies (grinding through it now). Fun game though.

Digimon World: Next Order. This was my first platinum, and it was the game that got me into trophy hunting.

It wasn't that hard. It was grindy, but not enough to warrant UR status. I've been wondering for a long time why it's so rare. I have other platinums that are fairly common that were harder/grindier/both.

Ooh let’s see:

Blazblue (Vita): For some reason the Vita version has more UR trophies and they are pretty easy. Unfortunately, there is no 2nd controller, so you’re either gonna have to boost it or try your hand at Arcade.

Brütal Legend: The wins can be done by having one person surrender. Repeat 50 times for an UR trophy.

Far Cry 2: Actually average game with grindy online and Warlord can be glitched, yet it’s still UR. The maps are stupid easy, and yet also UR.

LittleBigPlanet Karting: This game had so many URs and is the rarest on PS3. A lot of the trophies were glitchy and apparently the entire digital game was broken, but if you had the Time Savers pack when it was still around, you auto-popped all collectibles from the start and can save yourself the headache. The collectibles aren’t hard by any means, but they are frustrating, especially the Extra levels.

Mortal Kombat X: The trophies were pretty straightforward and most of the UR ones can be done in Training/Versus with Easy AI. Specifically the variations and 10 hit kombos. With the Invasions now back, those trophies are also pretty straightforward and can be done within 2-3 hours.

OlliOlli 2: There is a trophy for playing a daily challenge every day for 7 days and it’s so easy. You don’t even have to score, just complete it.

Shaun White Skateboarding: One of the worst Skateboarding games, but yet the most fun. It had a killer soundtrack and it was very creative, yet kinda dumb. A lot of the trophies were UR and that’s not even counting the online ones.

Singstar: All 4 stacks are Ultra Rare with two under 1%.The entirety of the plat can be turbo on a loop to a very loud beeping noise.

Skate 3: This game feels like a bad joke. It’s incredibly easy, and the controls have been dumbed down compared to 2. It’s really easy to finish the game and get the online done, too. If you are going for the 100% anyhow, you just made the Kill 80 challenges trophy much, much easier. There is even free DLC available which also counts towards the total. One of the few games that reward you for having the DLC.

Street Fighter x Tekken: If you can do the Missions, this is the easiest UR fighting game plat around. Every trophy is x this and x that. PS3 is a huge grind, and Vita is pretty straightforward. Unfortunately, Ad-hoc will lock you out in that version. 

Wolfenstein (2009): Back when it was still up, you could glitch out Level 50 by clicking a different person’s profile and backing to the menu. It popped the hardest trophy in the mp in seconds and saves about 30 - 50 hours.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:39 AM, psycho_clank314 said:

Grandmaster Trophy in Pure Chess. All you need is a chess cracker program and it can obliterate the AI on the highest difficulty.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2537-pure-chess/13-grandmaster

Combine that with the exploit and it becomes a bad joke.

Edited by Asmund89

• 2 years later...
On 1/4/2021 at 5:39 PM, psycho_clank314 said:

Grandmaster Trophy in Pure Chess. All you need is a chess cracker program and it can obliterate the AI on the highest difficulty.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2537-pure-chess/13-grandmaster

Same thing with Chess Ultra.
https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6267-chess-ultra
It does require a 32 player tournament, but that can be done solo, the players dont need to be online at the same time.

combined with this :
https://nextchessmove.com/
Makes it 1/10

Even though I have yet to achieve it, I would put my vote to: R-Type Final 2.

I have everything but admiral rank done which requires 1000 f***ing missions cleared without dying.  I'm just under halfway there.  I've had a routine of loading up the game and doing maybe 2-3 score attack runs with a level selection I can sleepwalk through slowly grinding it out.

I love the game but I can see why it has low completion and players.  The base game is quite short and it has pretty expensive DLC packs that are just remixes of levels from older games in the series.  Granzella made some poor decisions IMHO that bring down the game a lot.

I think it will be forever my rarest trophies on my profile showcase.  Once you've got a clear understanding of the levels you feel comfortable with, getting the R-Typer 3 difficulty and deathless runs done are not hard whatsoever.  There's also a really annoying RNG trophy called Dantallions Flute that requires constantly starting missions until you see a very rare cutscene.

Frustrating game but God I love it lol.

I am currently tackling Secret Ponchos: it requires no skill at all and is just a brainless boosting of kills, but you need either a boosting partner or a second console so you can self boost.

My four rarest Trophies come from APB Reloaded: they also require no skill and can be boosted, but you need at least three others boosting partners and still takes over 100 hours to boost everything for everyone. Other Trophies that don't require boosting and are still Ultra Rare don't require particular skill, and come simply through normal playing. The game is also Free to Play so that contributes to the rarity.

Hawken is also Free to Play and has a handful of Ultra Rares, but requires a boosting partner or a second console.

Most Ultra Rares from Brawlout are also easy to obtain by boosting online with a friend or by yourself.

Epic Mickey 2 and Rayman 3 HD hand out Ultra Rares simply by following and copying playthrough videos from YouTube.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

The Bleed series is pretty good and has quite a lot of ultra rare trophies. Very few people play them, so you will keep them ultra rare for a while, plus both of them have trophy guides if needed.

Edited by Kimura Takahashi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, i've been wondering are there really easy ultra rare plats ? might be a tough one to find but maybe you guys have an idea.

If there are any might be the plat is UR because of its online trophies.

Also the plat doesn't have to be easy it can go up to 5/10.

1 minute ago, GMZ said:

Except for the guessing game trophy that's total RNG it almost broke my platinum.

I probably should've mentioned that before but I'm referring to the crimewave Edition on ps4. Pretty sure guessing game was only on ps3