Easy ultra rare plats

Transformers Devastation has a trophy for beating the game, plus five trophies for beating the game as each character (one for each character). It's grindy to get them all, but pretty easy to get just one. All the individual character trophies are ultra rare (correction: Optimus Prime's is ultra rare on PSN percentages, but very rare on PSNP percentages. My bad.).

The trophy for beating the game as any character is at 18.87%. The sum percentages of the other five trophies for beating the game as each individual character is at 21.97%. That means at most 3.1% of players completed a second playthrough as another character.

I think the game being a free PS+ game a while back may have to do with it, but even the most popular character, Optimus Prime, only has a 8% rate on PSNP. 

Edited by Holonboy

I've not got a single plat on here (Yet) I achievement hunt on Xbox and complete a lot of games there, so there may be minor differences in difficulty but I'm going off of what I've completed there vs the rarity here. Here's a list of some mostly easy platinums that are ultra rare here. 

Generation Zero: Just takes a bit of time, roughly 40 hours, nothing is very hard minus working around some glitchy-ness of the game. Right now it seems to be in working status, but every other update seems to rebreak the game. That being said, when it works its a really great stealth, open world FPS. 

Override: Mech City Brawl: Incredibly easy with a boosting partner, which is likely the only reason it's so rare. It's somewhat fun and only takes around 8-10 hours, but without a boosting partner you won't be earning the very situational multiplayer trophies. 

MotherGunShip: Another one that is mostly easy, MotherGunShip was made by the same people that made Tower of Guns and you can really tell. The gameplay is mostly the same, with the FPS room to room style gameplay, the only difference being that it is no longer a roguelike. It has a couple of grindy trophies like killing 1,000 spin bots, but it shouldn't take longer than 20 hours. It was removed from the digital store on Xbox, not sure about PS, but it is available physically. 

RWBY: Grimm Eclipse: Easy, but fairly repetitive. The only reason this trophy is ultra rare is due to some of them requiring 4 players, which can only be done online. You'll need to find others to play through the game with, but if you have a team, you can make short work of it in 15-20 hours. 

10 hours ago, Plague_Dominate said:

I have some ultra rare platinums that are actually just average in difficulty. I realized its because unfortunately trophy rarity isn't determined by difficulty, its by how many people who own the game have the trophy. Almost all triple a titles have ultra rare plats since most people don't care about trophies. I guess trophy hunters just skip some games.

Ghost of Tsushima has a 50% plat rate ?

But I know what you mean, a lot of people just don't mind having unfinished games.

Absolutely no argument to be had, Kuleshov Effect from the video game Bound. Like come on, my second rarest trophy is a trophy that makes the player just play the game for a second time but in a different order? Rarer than the trophies required for the platinum in Payday 2? No way. I think this is one of the rare times where peoples' dislike of a game has made it super rare in the trophies department. 

23 hours ago, ShahinMiah said:

A lot of Call of Duty trophies are quite easy yet ultra rare but going down my list of Ultra Rares I just though that ‘Close Shave -
Complete all Under the Bridge and Knife Flight challenges’ from GTA V isn’t difficult at all. Slightly grindy perhaps but easy nonetheless.

In fact, I think the GTA V Platinum trophy is easy as a whole. Considering the amount of players that have played it, I thought more people would’ve gone for Platinum which to this day still surprises me as I’ve got both PS3 and PS4 Platinums

Hum ... GTA V platinum can be easily explain why it is an UR plat :

- you need 100 hours to get it (50 hours solo / 50 hours online), which is a lot for most players !!

- some people play it ONLY for the solo part

- some people play it ONLY for the multiplayer part

Considering all of this, it's the perfect game to be an UR platinum :) 

• Like 3

I second Killzone Shadow Fall very easy overall but very grindy especially now with the MP all but dead. (Most trophies can be earned in botzone.) Elite was the outlier difficulty wise but is DLC and not required for the platinum at least. 

Star Wars Battlefront is largely easy as well but grindy too. I found the master difficulty trophies challenging but half can be done in coop.

Both games have 4-5 UR's as I recall. 

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Don't Bite Me Bro! has 7 ultra rares, I 100%ed in 6 hours. (It's a free game btw ;) ) The game isn't hard it's just extremely glitchy and crashes easily, you will want to follow a guide that specifically does things in a way that avoids the game breaking glitches.

Stranded Deep 9 ultra rares, took me a couple days of continuous play to 100%. It's only tough at first while your learning how to survive correctly without getting diarrhea, but after you get the swing of it, expect a snowball of monotony. Now 2 of the trophies are actually pretty difficult (bosses and putting animals on your raft), but the others are pretty much effortless. Just requires some time invested watching the in game timer pass with a small amount of maintenance and some exploring.

Extreme Exorcism 10 ultras, personal 100% time 12 hours. It's one of those games that made ps plus, got played by tens of thousands of people that had no interest in completing it and was later forgotten. 2 trophies are actually challenging (complete all challenges and kill final boss with out losing a life), 1 other is an obnoxious why is this here grind (1,000 deaths), the remaining 7 can be grabbed at will with MINOR effort.

Dead Cells 6 to grab here, took me a day and some change to 100%, it's a rogue-like, oh but those are tough right? Nah this one lets you use save states, you can save scum your way to victory if need be. Personally didn't have to save more than once per level change or a few times during bosses while using cursed sword. But the option is there for you to really abuse it if you have to.

LocoRoco Remastered 11 ultra rares, 5 days of casual I hate this game trudging for my 100%, could probably do it in 1-2 if you're motivated and in good mental health lmao. So it's definitely not hard, but it's long, slow, and grindy in ways that are subliminal. 40 levels, each level must be played twice, once for collectibles, once for speed run. You'll be investing 10-15 minutes or so in each level and that's if you don't miss anything or get screwed on a bad hop near something dangerous (Never look away unless you've paused they start doing little hops on their own after a few seconds). But to be clear, it is NOT a hard game, just a frustratingly long and slow one. I recommend muting the god awful music, I started having nightmares after day 2.

Edited by Asmund89
  • Like 3

Ziggurat is absolutely an easier trophy than its percentage would make you believe. It's an obscure roguelike that's on PS+, really isn't all that hard, might take you a week to get it if you focus on it.

Battleborn wasn't all that hard (it is now, because the servers are dead) to get - not sure if it counts, but ~100 hours for a 1.5% isn't bad in my eyes.

A lot of PS+ games are easy platinums - Downwell, for instance, while being fairly brutal, you can still easily complete in a few days, it just takes simple repetition.

Pox Nora is the queen of easy ultra rares, all you need is a second account and you get a fairly easy 0.7%.

• Like 1

On 12/22/2020 at 3:55 AM, Lezonidas said:

It's curious, some games have ultra rare trophies that are not hard, for example I have 3 ultra rare trophies from Warframe that are pretty easy to get, the platinum trophy for Lords of the Fallen is not that hard either and it's not too grindy. At the same time I have way harder trophies, for example some from Crash Bandicoot Trilogy, that are not ultra rare, and not even close.

What are those "ultra rare" trophies that you have and you can't believe that are ultra rare because it's not too hard/grindy to get them?

Tower of Babble on Black Ops 2. https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/42-tower-of-babble

Easy trophy to do, since you're just doing the easter egg. Can be cheesed just by having permajug. Only difficult part is getting partners to do it with, and emps. But if you set up correctly, you can get it done in about 20 mins.

On 12/23/2020 at 2:31 AM, ninjagirl657 said:

Street fighter 5 - The hard & extreme runs were easy, as you can pretty much cheese it with Ryu or Ken, you also got FM to use if you mess up and the battle items to help. Even if you are struggling you can save and practice for a bit and then continue on with the run. I had so much fun doing the extreme run, I did my 2nd extreme run with Sagat and use his st.Hp & st.Hk tiger shot 90% of the time to control the opponent and a few tiger knee and tiger uppercut if needed. I'm still working on the priceless trophy and I haven't played this series for 15 years. I don't think a lot of the ultra rare trophies are too difficult, just some people don't like the grind or may get bored with the game. I know tales of zestria wasn't too hard, even the end boss powered up was easy, just not a lot of fans liked the game.

I was quite surprised to see this in my ultra rare list as well. I'm not great at fighting games but the option to save the game and keep continuing as long as you have enough FM to keep going makes this quite tolerable. And there's more than enough FM to splurge with once completing the easy survival runs. i did with Birdie and even though my combo skills are deplorable, the ever dependable heavy jump attack and the follow up and his very easy to catch V skill special got me through to the end without much hassle.

Maybe this was harder when the game first came out, but surprising more people don't have this since it was free on Ps Plus. I'm guessing the initial batch of players never revisited this since its launch.

10 hours ago, RustyBacon13 said:

I was quite surprised to see this in my ultra rare list as well. I'm not great at fighting games but the option to save the game and keep continuing as long as you have enough FM to keep going makes this quite tolerable. And there's more than enough FM to splurge with once completing the easy survival runs. i did with Birdie and even though my combo skills are deplorable, the ever dependable heavy jump attack and the follow up and his very easy to catch V skill special got me through to the end without much hassle.

Maybe this was harder when the game first came out, but surprising more people don't have this since it was free on Ps Plus. I'm guessing the initial batch of players never revisited this since its launch.

That's the beauty of street fighter, it is literally an fighter game that teaches you how to play. Especially if your not good or a casual player, this series will teach you how to play fighter game's. I played it briefly for a few minutes when it first came out and it wasn't hard even back then, the difficulty spike is barley anything compared to SF 2, by the time you done all easy & normal runs, you sit on 500,000 + fm. I only use the FM as part of the strategy to refill my health, when I get dealt a bad hand. I did Birdie easy & normal using his st.mp chain attack & his st.hp as an anti air and I breeze through it. Charge character's are quite difficult to learn, but if your using a pro arcade stick, they are beasts. Try to avoid using jump in attacks and work on your ground game, focus on punishing the CPU to win, especially with charge character's to use less fm. I've done most my runs, with just a couple of bread & butter combo's and to just punish the cpu to win. The cpu jumps a lot in the game, so it's best to work on your ground game and anti air's if you decide to go for the priceless trophy.

Even with the game free on ps plus, I noticed a trend of a lot of people just give up in general for whatever reason. I don't even consider this game an 10, more a 5 or 6 and that's due to the time to get the priceless trophy. The game isn't hard at all, just some people don't have the time to learn the game or see it listed as an 10/10 and automatically run for the hills. But you prove to me and everybody else, that as someone not generally good at fighting games, you can still get the hard & extreme runs done. ?

My rarest trophy is still Gluteus Maximus from the Original Fat Princess at less than 1 percent achievement completion

Yeah it's a bit difficult but it's nowhere near that hard

Sadly I don't know if the game is even accessible anymore, so my words might not be practical for anyone

Edited by Tranquilmelody7

I have 11 trophies from Injustice that are "Ultra Rare"

They weren't hard to get (especially if you have 2 controllers or a friend to help you), just tedious. Also, it was a Plus game, so a lot of people own it but didn't play much.

These are all under 1% 

Feel the Burn!
Perform every Meter Burn special move of every character

Metahuman
Perform every special move of every character

Around and Around We Go
Perform every level interaction once

The other rarest trophies I have come from Roundabout, which are also not hard, they just require you to collect all the stuff in the game. I think they are ultra rare trophies because a lot of people didn't like the game and didn't finish it. Also, the trophies might be glitchy. I'm missing one of them, "Low Rider" for collecting all the horns.. I'm quite sure I got all of them but the trophy didn't pop.