Gorod Krovi Easter Egg/main quest

7 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

As of June 18, 2019, the crash issue for Gorod Krovi has not been fixed. I have just completed it on solo and it crashed at the same part in the cutscene that it has for everyone else. It has been an entire year since this problem existed. If anyone who works at Activision or Treyarch reads this I, along with everyone else who has previously attempted this, would like a proper update to fix this solution. I believe it is unfair to someone like me who has put over 40 days total into this game's campaign, multiplayer and zombies and has purchased the season pass along with Zombies Chronicles and can not fully apprecriate what they have paid for because of a problem in the game that has not been fixed. it will be a huge disservice to fans like me to leave this error in the game for another year, and never fix it. I should not have to downgrade my game's version just to work around a problem that can be fixed faster by the developers.

Contact Activision daily.  Get u 30 people messaging them daily.  Maybe they will fix it.  Maybe. I really want to bo3 maybe. I love zombies.  But bo2 never got patched or fixed 

UPDATE: I just got off of live chat with someone from Activision support. The best information the person gave me was that the issue was known, that they have no information on the status of this from the studio, and that even the person I was on the live chat with said that he does not even have the gate worm and the trophy. Until there is an update that fixes this problem I will try to contact them often and remind them that this is a problem in their game and that it should not exist a year from when it was created.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a link to the Black Ops lll Bug Report Form. If many of us fill this out and kindly explain what is going on, we can still get this fixed. When I filled this out I put "crash" under the category and the error code is CE-34878-0. Make sure you type the error code correctly so that there is no confusion about what is happening. This form goes straight to Treyarch, not to Activision, so the right people should be seeing these forms and get us an update for the game.

https://www.cvent.com/surveys/Questions/SurveyMain.aspx?r=bcc5bad9-20ab-42cf-b1e4-11893f272e61&qp=bdt&sq=iil&prv=bdt

I am still contacting Activision Support monthly to receive updates on this glitch. I will also be submitting forms monthly to this link to make sure they are constantly seeing this and take it as a problem.

30 minutes ago, PatinumNumemon said:

Here is a link to the Black Ops lll Bug Report Form. If many of us fill this out and kindly explain what is going on, we can still get this fixed. When I filled this out I put "crash" under the category and the error code is CE-34878-0. Make sure you type the error code correctly so that there is no confusion about what is happening. This form goes straight to Treyarch, not to Activision, so the right people should be seeing these forms and get us an update for the game.

https://www.cvent.com/surveys/Questions/SurveyMain.aspx?r=bcc5bad9-20ab-42cf-b1e4-11893f272e61&qp=bdt&sq=iil&prv=bdt

I am still contacting Activision Support monthly to receive updates on this glitch. I will also be submitting forms monthly to this link to make sure they are constantly seeing this and take it as a problem.

They never fixed Big Leagues, they won't fix name change issues on BO1/BO2, so why would they bother fixing a 4 year old game, when there's still so much content not in their current game? I feel for you guys, I really do, but the best you're gonna get is downgrade + xLink to getting this trophy. If you want the super ee, you'll have to find someone who has all the tentacle markers. 3arc never goes back to fix old games, because their incentive is to focus on their current and future games. It sucks, but that's how it is. :/ 

1 hour ago, PatinumNumemon said:

I appreciate all the work you've been putting in to try and get this patched- I hope it's not in vain but as many others have stated.. it probably will be :( nevertheless, I filled out the linked form- if you any help with trophies just hit me up (aside from A Better Tomorrow and Love and War) 

2 hours ago, KillerUni12 said:

I appreciate all the work you've been putting in to try and get this patched- I hope it's not in vain but as many others have stated.. it probably will be :( nevertheless, I filled out the linked form- if you any help with trophies just hit me up (aside from A Better Tomorrow and Love and War) 

Hey, I appreciate the offer! Really if anything I just need to do the Easter Egg for Origins and Shangri-La and then I will work on the Personal Decorator trophy. I now prefer to make the platinum trophy my last trophy to earn in my games for some reason lol trust me tho, I will not let Activision and Treyarch slide with this. I have put too many hours into the game even when not trophy hunting. My multiplayer and zombies stats are insane lol 

• Like 1

I feel like Activision and Treyarch is fully aware of the issue but they don't care. BO3 is a game from 2015 that no longer gets any DLC. It's not going to get any more support. Disappointing but I personally don't like zombies. I'm a minority but still though, this glitch needs to be fixed.

• 1 month later...

I know I am late to updating this post I guess since I believe everyone knows that an update has came out that fixed Gorod Krovi, but I am just confirming for any future viewers here that it now works. I just completed the main quest solo for the second time and have earned my trophy for doing so with no difficulties whatsoever. I am extremely happy and relieved it is fixed and now will finish my journey to getting the 100% by obtaining the Personal Decorator trophy :) good luck to anyone who sees this in the future and is about to attempt the quest.

• Like 2