CTR cheat codes (WARNING)

Just a heads up: most of the cheat codes from the original CTR have been brought over to the remastered version. However, they DO disable trophies with the exception of one code. I’ll list them below. Note you have the main menu and hold L1+R1 and then input the code. You’ll hear a *Ding* sound indicating the code was successful: 

Penta Penguin (this does NOT disable trophies):

Down, Right, Triangle, Down, Left, Triangle, Up

these code DO disable trophies, so use them at your own risk:

Infinite Wampa Fruit: 

Down, Right, Right, Down, Down

Infinite Turbo:

Triangle, X, Right, Left, Left, Triangle, X

Infinite Bombs:

Triangle, Right, Down, Right, Up, Triangle, Left

Infinite Masks:

Left, Triangle, Right, Left, O, Right, Down, Down

Always Invisible:

Up, Up, Down, Right, Right, Up

Super Turbo Pads (not sure if this disables trophies): Triangle, Right, Right, O, Left

Super Engine (Always boosting and I’m not sure about this one either): Up, Up, Left, Right, Triangle, Down, Right, Down

I’ll try to work on there ones I’m not sure about today, so I’ll post an update once I confirm if these disable trophies or not. 

• Like 3

On 6/23/2019 at 6:39 AM, kidson2004 said:

they DO disable trophies with the exception of one code. 

I’ll try to work on there ones I’m not sure about today, so I’ll post an update once I confirm if these disable trophies or not. 

Thanks OP.

This won't be an issue for me on Switch, but tbh, I wouldn't have even thought of looking for cheats considering I barely played the original. Look forward to screwing around with them later.

Edit: Actually, they look like pretty tame cheats, I might not bother. This is a remake of a 90s game, no? WHERE'S MY BIG HEAD MODE CODE!?!?

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

9 hours ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

its confirmed?

also hoping the coins for winning will be increased with a patch. or cost of items lowered. i want Polygon Crash lol

Yes, Spyro has been confirmed to be with the DLC launch next month during the CTR Grand Prix.

• Like 1