Ampplaca

Drone Racing

34 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what parts you need to hit the 100 km mission. i think im using all the parts from the friend but i can only hit 98-99 and dont know how to hit 100

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used these parts, but you have to use turbo and hit speed boost to go over 100 km. 

 

gvMf7IK.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

How do you guys unlock drone paint?

Edited by XLordXNightmareX
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

 

9 hours ago, XLordXNightmareX said:

How do you guys unlock drone paint?

 

They are available for purchase at all the casinos and Ebisu Pawn at any time.

Edited by RollinKaiserRoll
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man the drone racing was really a bitch. maybe i'm just not used to playing racing games where you need crazy hand eye coordination but by the time i got to the championship drone races and the time trials the drone moved really fast and it was really annoying having to navigate through tight corners in buildings nearly flawlessly.  i just finished all the drone racing requirements today (thank god) but the minigames are really no joke in this one. puyo puyo, fighting vipers, drone racing. they're making us jump through every hoop to get this platinum. i think those 3 minigames alone take it up from maybe a 4/10 to a 6 or a 7 as far as difficulty level.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, caseyelsie said:

man the drone racing was really a bitch. maybe i'm just not used to playing racing games where you need crazy hand eye coordination but by the time i got to the championship drone races and the time trials the drone moved really fast and it was really annoying having to navigate through tight corners in buildings nearly flawlessly.  i just finished all the drone racing requirements today (thank god) but the minigames are really no joke in this one. puyo puyo, fighting vipers, drone racing. they're making us jump through every hoop to get this platinum. i think those 3 minigames alone take it up from maybe a 4/10 to a 6 or a 7 as far as difficulty level.

Nah, Fighting Vipers were OK, Puyo Puyo was also not too bad. But the drone racing made me very annoyed, it took me like 5 hours and a swollen thumb to finish it. I just hope it will never come back in future RGG studio games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I'm trying the drone racing now, it is really annoying indeed lol

And I'm still at the second championship, w/ 300 cost drone + thunder motor + modded esc. Should I maybe downgrade to a simpler, slower drone for the time being? My reflexes can't keep up with those tighter spaces most of the time lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Well I'm trying the drone racing now, it is really annoying indeed lol

And I'm still at the second championship, w/ 300 cost drone + thunder motor + modded esc. Should I maybe downgrade to a simpler, slower drone for the time being? My reflexes can't keep up with those tighter spaces most of the time lol

You do really need the reflexes for the tighter spaces else the time trials will be a hell for ya m8

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, WhiteRaito said:

You do really need the reflexes for the tighter spaces else the time trials will be a hell for ya m8

Thanks for the advice. No other choice than to git gud then lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first few championships take it slow on the tight corners as you'll be fast enough to win with ease. Just before starting the champions league you'll unlock S-One stuff and the body has S rank durability and 200 cost, makes the last one and time trials that much easier. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Thanks for the advice. No other choice than to git gud then lol

Tbh you can neglect those. unless you are trying to platinum it haha. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WhiteRaito said:

Tbh you can neglect those. unless you are trying to platinum it haha. 

Yeah I'm going for platinum. Already at the last championship, got better at those tight sections but still struggling a bit lol

 

This one seems to be the hardest of the Yakuza I tried to platinum so far, even Yakuza 3 (which tbh wasn't as bad as people say).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

This one seems to be the hardest of the Yakuza I tried to platinum so far, even Yakuza 3 (which tbh wasn't as bad as people say).

It was that bad :P Compared to Yakuza 3, Judgment was a cakewalk for me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kanzenchaos said:

Yeah I'm going for platinum. Already at the last championship, got better at those tight sections but still struggling a bit lol

 

This one seems to be the hardest of the Yakuza I tried to platinum so far, even Yakuza 3 (which tbh wasn't as bad as people say).

one tip for drone racing is do time trails with no opponents so you dont bump into them and if you mess up you can just restart without having to back out and wait on loading screens

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

It was that bad :P Compared to Yakuza 3, Judgment was a cakewalk for me.

It's just my impression of the KamuroGo list, I might be wrong after completing everything. What did you find most challenging in Yakuza 3? I remember the only thing I got a bit frustrated with was darts. Billiards was broken as hell on expert too, but the ruler trick made it really easy.

 

5 hours ago, Ampplaca said:

one tip for drone racing is do time trails with no opponents so you dont bump into them and if you mess up you can just restart without having to back out and wait on loading screens

I did lots of training on single tracks, it indeed is really frustrating to restart the game every time to retry the championship.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 11:26 PM, kanzenchaos said:

It's just my impression of the KamuroGo list, I might be wrong after completing everything. What did you find most challenging in Yakuza 3? I remember the only thing I got a bit frustrated with was darts. Billiards was broken as hell on expert too, but the ruler trick made it really easy.

 

Well, Yakuza 3 was my second Yakuza game after 4, so the perceived difficulty might came from the fact that I was not experienced with most minigames before. I struggled in all games against the EX-Hard AI, including darts, golf and pool (well, especially pool). Also, I felt that the Ultimate Skills were the hardest here among all Yakuza titles (except for the original first episode on PS2).

In Judgment, I only had problems with the drone racing part, everything else felt natural, but yeah, I am among those guys who like mahjong and Puyo Puyo :D 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cortez71 said:

 

Well, Yakuza 3 was my second Yakuza game after 4, so the perceived difficulty might came from the fact that I was not experienced with most minigames before. I struggled in all games against the EX-Hard AI, including darts, golf and pool (well, especially pool). Also, I felt that the Ultimate Skills were the hardest here among all Yakuza titles (except for the original first episode on PS2).

In Judgment, I only had problems with the drone racing part, everything else felt natural, but yeah, I am among those guys who like mahjong and Puyo Puyo :D 

That makes sense then! Yakuza 3 was my 4th Yakuza platinum so I was a bit more used to it. I love mahjong too but never really played Puyo Puyo before (just a little bit on Y6), so wish me luck on that lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pass all races and time attack today soooo easy. Only annoying thing in this game for plat is Puyo Puyo minigames after that no other problem imho 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

I pass all races and time attack today soooo easy. Only annoying thing in this game for plat is Puyo Puyo minigames after that no other problem imho 

yep i agree and even puyo puyo isnt terrible. ive gotten pretty unlucky getting to 30 wins 3 different times but i still haven't faced the last character once

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Ampplaca said:

yep i agree and even puyo puyo isnt terrible. ive gotten pretty unlucky getting to 30 wins 3 different times but i still haven't faced the last character once

No last character after 30 wins? My god i hate this thing T__T better thing is all 10 characters one after another without forcing playing too much. But i think patch never happen 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

No last character after 30 wins? My god i hate this thing T__T better thing is all 10 characters one after another without forcing playing too much. But i think patch never happen 

I dont remember the exact number but its somewhere around 22-25 on where the last character can start appearing. Its all RNG at that point on who shows up each level

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you guys have trouble fighting Dural? I've done 3 playthroughs so far and only won 1 round against him lol RIP

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, kanzenchaos said:

Did you guys have trouble fighting Dural? I've done 3 playthroughs so far and only won 1 round against him lol RIP

The best way I found to beat him was find someone that you can spam a combo with, like the sumo guy. Back away towards the edge of the map, bait him in pivot around and mash the combo to knock them off.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2019 at 11:28 AM, kanzenchaos said:

Yeah I'm going for platinum. Already at the last championship, got better at those tight sections but still struggling a bit lol

 

This one seems to be the hardest of the Yakuza I tried to platinum so far, even Yakuza 3 (which tbh wasn't as bad as people say).

How is it compared to yakuza 0 and kiwami ? :P

havent tried 3 onwards due to no remaster. judgment is my first "yakuza" game and i dont think it's that bad aside from puyopuyo.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

The best way I found to beat him was find someone that you can spam a combo with, like the sumo guy. Back away towards the edge of the map, bait him in pivot around and mash the combo to knock them off.

Thanks for  the tip!

 

7 minutes ago, WhiteRaito said:

How is it compared to yakuza 0 and kiwami ? :P

havent tried 3 onwards due to no remaster. judgment is my first "yakuza" game and i dont think it's that bad aside from puyopuyo.

I've played 0 on Steam but didn't go for 100% achievements, so I can't really say much about it.

It has alot more to do in comparison to Kiwami though, so if you've done Judgment then I'm sure you'll have no problem with it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.