Money Earning

DrakeHellsing

Trying to figure out the best way to earn money again.  Used up a fair bit in the Quickstarter stuff (and I do need to use more in it for some remaining skill books as well as the G.A Labs stuff).  I mean, side cases are a good way, but with how many I've done so far (over 30 of them), I wont have much left in regards to that.  So after side cases, not sure which would be the better way to get more money in... just so I don't loose too much money and can obtain things like healing items and other such stuff.

I am curious on what others think is the better way to earn more money, especially to also add up to the... I am guessing it's to be 50 million yen amount in the Go app thing for one of the list items (I've earned around 4.5 million yen so far, progress towards the silver medal of it, the gold medal is unknown to me at the moment).

2 minutes ago, dhatgui said:

Paradise vr on long course, depending on how well you do nets 500k to over a million per run

Oh really? I'll keep that in mind.  I'll have to do the medium course first, as I've not obtained the long course yet.  But that is good to know for sure.

Just now, DrakeHellsing said:

Oh really? I'll keep that in mind.  I'll have to do the medium course first, as I've not obtained the long course yet.  But that is good to know for sure.

Yeah, just make sure you go to the king cat as he activates the bonus events

Early game you do Blackjack thing I've got written out here: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/judgment/337240-blackjack-easy-winning-cheese.html

Once you can do Paradise VR you do Long Challenge course when you have it unlocked. Going through every square possible and getting all the bonus activations you can get 7 million or more in one run. 

The last money completion objective is 30 million. Paradise VR Long Challenge is the best for it.

Assuming you have Precision Press, you can start by rolling 5-6-2 in succession. Doing so will get you instant bonus mode for 3 turns. Otherwise just farm nodes and make your way to the King Koronyan for the bonus mode. Farm as much as possible and then run into the black Kuronyan so it steals your items. Then go hunt it down and win your items back double the amount you had. You should net 2 million if you barely farm though I usually average around 4 million.

• 2 weeks later...

Using the Blackjack method is not as tedious as playing Paradise VR over and over. Was doing Paradise VR for the longest time until I couldn't bear one more playthrough.

Playing Blackjack and selling the paints to Ebisu Pawn was a nice change of pace, so I'd absolutely recommend that over Paradise VR once you're done with its missions.

Edited by Izularia

5 hours ago, caseyelsie said:

did they patch the blackjack exploit or something? i kept sitting down and getting up at the blackjack table for like 30 minutes and got the J9 push one time. i'd rather just do the VR game if it only happens like twice an hour.

I only received it once after 1 hour for the blackjack completion list. I would advise the VR minigame. If you still Need some City completion Tasks it´s also good because the fights are counting for it.

12 hours ago, caseyelsie said:

did they patch the blackjack exploit or something? i kept sitting down and getting up at the blackjack table for like 30 minutes and got the J9 push one time. i'd rather just do the VR game if it only happens like twice an hour.

I don't think they patched this - I got it twice in like 15 minutes yesterday (I have 1.09 patch installed).

Do you close the application when it is not J-9? I always closed the game, then run it again.

On 7/25/2019 at 8:53 AM, Cortez71 said:

I don't think they patched this - I got it twice in like 15 minutes yesterday (I have 1.09 patch installed).

Do you close the application when it is not J-9? I always closed the game, then run it again.

no i just clicked out and sat back down at the table. i would go crazy waiting 2 minutes for the loading screens to be over with if i did that every time i got up from the poker table. it was hard enough having to do that with the drone races. not sure why the developers didn't just let you load a previous save file without quitting to the main menu.

i'm done with everything now except the legendary difficulty so no worries. i just ended up using the VR minigame to get money. it was boring, but once i could control the dice fairly well it made it easier to get a lot of money per run. 

On 7/31/2019 at 4:38 AM, caseyelsie said:

no i just clicked out and sat back down at the table. i would go crazy waiting 2 minutes for the loading screens to be over with if i did that every time i got up from the poker table. it was hard enough having to do that with the drone races. not sure why the developers didn't just let you load a previous save file without quitting to the main menu.

i'm done with everything now except the legendary difficulty so no worries. i just ended up using the VR minigame to get money. it was boring, but once i could control the dice fairly well it made it easier to get a lot of money per run. 

I got 3-5 mil per run. after you got lotsa money go to kuronyan. yes approach him. and catch him again. your money is doubled.

I think the most i've got from VR is near 6mil or around 6 mill.  I got 3 king koronyans and managed to avoid kuronyan until my earning is around  2.8-3 mill. then go to him catch him and go to the warp door to end the run.

Edited by WhiteRaito

On 25/7/2019 at 2:36 AM, caseyelsie said:

You need to sit and if you not get J9 you need to exit out of the game via main menu and retry. Is tedious i know but work, hope they patch Puyo Puyo :D 

Edited by Neme-ita

• 2 years later...
On 7/25/2019 at 10:36 AM, caseyelsie said:

Can confirm this exploit still works, took me bout half an hour. I usually play the first game, if I win, I exit and save. Rinse and repeat. If I happen to lose, exit to menu and reload save. The exploit finally happened and I just increased my bet each time until the max amount. Ended up winning 80k in chips. :) 

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2022 at 9:58 AM, mrmarkiberry said:

Can confirm this exploit still works, took me bout half an hour. I usually play the first game, if I win, I exit and save. Rinse and repeat. If I happen to lose, exit to menu and reload save. The exploit finally happened and I just increased my bet each time until the max amount. Ended up winning 80k in chips. :) 

Yo, you sure it still work? Did you play in the PS4 or the remaster PS5 version? From what I heard they fixed it in the PS5 version.

4 hours ago, Lgndrop said:

Yo, you sure it still work? Did you play in the PS4 or the remaster PS5 version? From what I heard they fixed it in the PS5 version.

This 100% worked for me on the PS4. Unfortunately you might be right with it not working on the PS5 version. Probably best way to earn on PS5 is through the VR route, Rolling 5-6-2, earn some good money, then lose to black cat on purpose and then beat him to gain 2x what you lost. Hope this helps.

• Like 1