problem money and Points

my Solved for the glitched trophies.

1. The best way for money trophies.

Drive the World Series. in the first run you can only take weekend contract. in the secound run take a Season contract. You always have to be second to get money, 1800 for secound place, 6 times are 10800 Credits and enought to tune the Truck complete. now you should have Rolling in It, Go to spend money and The Best in the business.

2. 4000 Points in the ETRC

there is only one way, make always weekend contract. you get no points if you make a Season contract. the best contract gives you 55 per race (or 220 on a weekend). for 4000 Points do you ned 18 weekend an one Race. you can not skip the races but training and Quali. get the trophy A familiar face

or wait for fixing ?

good hunt

Will share my experience also.

Game unfortunately for now has many glitches and bugs. (For example - to repair turbo - cost for me now ~ 18 millions + of credit - very "cheap" :) )

I got "A Familiar Face" - 4000 Points in ETRC just now with Full Season Contract - With Team "Don't Touch Racing" - contract with them gave ~ 2850 Points for full Season, before had ~ 1470 from weekends races and Champion title.

What gave more then needed ~ 4320 together. Trophy unlocked. What looks Trophy unlocked in normal way.

(Last two races skipped as well to finish season faster)

This definitely Not a solution. KingGampe got in one way, I in another.

Only share how I obtained this Trophy.

We can only hope for soon Patch which fixes those all bugs and issues.

Otherwise game is interesting - another drive experience only now with Trucks. 

P.S. For money I did also in different way - when began a full season 1st time, made backup save - if in first race didn't got any Credit - used backup save to start Full Season again - on 3rd try began to earn in game Credits/Money.

How I remember - For me Not worked 2nd or another place, only in First places.

For now racing in World Championship - finished in different places - as began from "0" and still ZERO.  Also Never earned any money/credit in weekends contracts.

Was able only to won credit as mentioned above - in Full Season Contract only with backup save use.

This how I earned trophy "Rolling In" four days ago.

So looks for everybody this works in different ways. You can try this also.  Good luck.

Edited by IISkyLanderII

• 5 weeks later...

In ETRC mode you can retire nonstop and get 160 rep per 4 retire per weekend works till 4000 (Contract T Sport Racing). Witch makes the trophy real quik. On the other side you can retire in some other mode World Series but only works till 2250 rep (also T Sport Racing).

For making money, you can better finish place 8 all the time. (Not sure how that is now with the patch though). But 8 place finishes worked for me to get 10k easily.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

• 3 weeks later...

My experience:

ETRC

I kept choosing the best possible weekend contract during the first season. Kept getting reputation. But no money. Won almost every race.

At the start of the second season I chose a season contract with a fixed amount of rep. Got money every round so got the Rolling in it pretty quick.

Won almost every race but skipped the last 8 races (2 weekends). After the final round the team decided to not work with me for the next season because of my bad performance.

But i did get my money and the reputation which gave me the A familiar face trophy.

World series

First season I did the same as in the ETRC with the same result.

The second season I also did the same as in the ETRC but the result was I got no reputation at the end of the second season.

I played around a bit with a savegame backup from Circuit of the Americas after race 2 with no success. Even when I won everything and the team offered me a new contract with a big bonus.

The I decided to switch to the method as described by TazDevilz1986 (keep skipping races). This worked until the requirement from the easiest contract went from 11th place to 10th.

Then I started to race and kept racing at the required position. At worst one position lower. Or a few positions higher.

Example: If they wanted me to finish 8th. I finished 9th or better.

This kept giving me reputation with race weekend contracts.

When I was almost there I picked up an offer for a season contract, but with reputation per round. This also got me reputation resulting in A household name and the platinum ?

In my game in the season contract in World Series:

I always took first place - effect: no reputation points at the end of the season
I took 1 position less than the contract required - effect: contract end after two weekends, no reputation points
I ordered exactly or one higher position than required by the contract - effect: end of the contract after 1 week (!?), No reputation points

I only have 4,000 ptk in the World Series. I don't want to slowly get into weekend contracts ... And I think they'll never fix it.
Edited by Dzwienkoswit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just finished Season 2 of the European Championship, almost got 3000 xp, but I cannot finish the season and completely stuck. Can't cancel contract or finish season... 

Don't want to have to start all over again and have the same happen. 

• 2 months later...
On 4-12-2019 at 3:10 PM, vx1054 said:

Just finished Season 2 of the European Championship, almost got 3000 xp, but I cannot finish the season and completely stuck. Can't cancel contract or finish season... 

Don't want to have to start all over again and have the same happen. 

I got the same issue only in season in the end of season 1 in the world series !! Replayed the whole season but still the same and can start more seasons in the european championship ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I am nearly to get the platinum.But the game has a lot of bugs. I have the newest version of the game 1.03 but i run 3 times i. That issue that i am stu ked at the end of the season.I can’t xmchoose any new races or cancel my contract.Completely weird.Si i have to delete my career statistics and have to do it again.I don’t know why this thing happened to me?But i got the trophy for 4000 skill points today and i only need the 4000 skill points for the ERTC class.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know what the solution is to the career glitch in World Series where you there are no more races and can’t change contracts? I’m at 3000 reputation and only need to reach 4000 to finish everything, surely I don’t need to cancel my career save and start again?