Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Hmmm I guess it would have to be Ratchet and Clank

Back when Walmart gave you demos to play on the TV, I played the demo and I hated it. The controls felt wonky and all I can remember what how frustrated I was. Looking back at it now, I guess I was so childish back then.

I'll reverse the question

Was there ever a game that you liked but then turned out bad?

Yes, The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker for Gamecube I Paid 45$ for it on Kijiji/Craigslist, regretted that I ever traded for points at EB Games/Gamestop as I played all over again with the biggest smile on my face as I was never able to beat it as a kid but once I did I had to play it one more time on Master Quest Mode, such a beautiful game my first Zelda Game actually.

Have you ever sneaked out of the house/apartment with cousins or friends on a rainy night into a Commercial Parking lot and started dancing like idiots as your chanting in a Tribal manner at around 3AM. In the morning then saw two workers having a lunch break from doing the late night shift. Stopped then turned your head towards the McDonalds and saw a cop car patrolling the restaurant drive through across the street and ran as fast you possibly can back home while bare feet for your life in hopes of not having to explain to your parents why your being held at the local city Police Station jail cell, or anything of similar events ever happen to you?

Edited by Shaowsintzu

Many times in my life, Usually from sunburn though sometimes from fireworks being use inappropriately. Ok let's be honest, mainly from fireworks being use inappropriately because blowing up peoples letterboxes is fun in your youth.

So, did you ever accidentally eat or drink something that wasn't meant to be digested?

No, closest would have to be the time in 5th grade that my friends and I were eating ants but that was no accident. xD

Ever play against a stranger in a game arcade? My last time was against some dude on the Mortal Kombat machine. Got my ass kicked.

Edited by -Dark Mark-

I had... most of the time when I play Tekken... and I lose most of the time... I think I only won whenever a random kid decided to fight me panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

speaking of which... have you played those Dance games (e.g. Just Dance, Dance Dance Revolution) in a public arcade? I don't have the guts...

Yes

I also sucked at it. But that's what you get when you attempt to play a Song on challenging. I wanted to push myself to better, but the arrows....the arrows wouldn't stop coming....

Continuing on the topic of arcades, was the ever a game in the arcade you played and loved to show off?

Edited by GoodbyeBread

Yes, a tonne of video games to be honest and not showing off. Though I truly shined at pinball, I'm talking about having a small crowd watching being the norm. In fact my local Pub banned me from their pinball and video games, they wouldn't let me into their pinball competition.

Same question for the person below.

Yes

I dominated at the gun games (Time crisis 3+4, Operation G.H.O.S.T.S, House of the Dead, etc) there was also a circus/amusement park themed shooter I can even remember where you have to fight a roller coaster boss. It was amazing and I had a ton of fun.

Same question as before

Edited by GoodbyeBread

I do love to play DJ Max Technika and Tekken (they are the 2 games that I do always play whenever I go to arcades)... show off? not really... I do suck at them actually in real life...  -_- arcades taught me that platting game =/= great in arcade...

is there a movie that you are looking forward for this year?