Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Threw up doing the coke and pepsi challenge, basically you got to taste both and pick which you preferred. Not sure who sponsored it, may have been Pepsi? I kept laughing and threw up my lunch after tasting both.

Same question

How the hell did you throw up from drinking cola ? xD

Anyway, I once got so drunk that I put my smartphone in my sock instead of my pocket and a few minutes later I started panicking and asked my friend to call me to see if I could find it. Of course, I felt it ringing against my foot :P

So hilarious, yet so embarrassing xD To date, I still have no idea how I was able to put my phone in my sock :P

What do you consider a must have to be a happy person and if you have that specific thing, do you consider yourself happy ?

• Like 3

I'm of the mind that you should play the game however you want, as long as it's within the rules.

But physically abusing games; any game, not just my favorite, I hate it.  When people just rip the disc out of the case and slam the tray shut and don't even put the disc back in the case when they're done and just sit it on the counter or whereever.  I hate that.

How well do you take care of your discs?

Nope

Was it a failed hijack? :P

Yup. For me it as got to be TLOU Factions MP. Just the tryhards that use Silenced Bursts, Covert 3 and Shotguns Ruins it.

Same question because this one is fun.

I've never liked that word, I mean, since when is it a bad thing to try hard? If the are winning you, then they're doing something right. :P

• Like 1

:3 what's the q? might answer this one:

Do you spend most of your time chatting here from your work computer like me right now as I highjack this thread?

yep... most of the time... like... right... now... ^_^

aside from gaming... what do you often do during your free time?