Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

3 hours ago, TheOutsider88 said:

Well this is not fun at all... been trying with Raiden thunder god, think i got about 8 hits in 15 minutes.

Well 3 hours later and I've got the trophy! 

What worked best for me was using Raiden (Thunder God)'s F12B2 (hold last 2) to build meter while Leatherface's blocking.

Then when I had full meter I used x-ray right after the blocked F12B2.

I'm not sure but i think x-ray's break armor immediately... 

Good luck to everyone.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I thought it would take longer than it would but can be done in about 2 hours on average. I do hope the online event is some more permanent or happens often because not everybody will get a chance to finish in a 24 hour period. Hopefully everybody that wants to complete this gets it done today!

You can actually help with this! Please sign up to this petition, and we can get the Platinum on this wonderful game! :D 

http://chng.it/hPkQTRFb9f 

2 minutes ago, xXDarkAsazZynXx said:

You do know that invasions are back right ?

Yes! But we don't know if they are going to be on regular basis too, so we're fighting for them too, so please if you can help me in that regard, everybody can get advantage and there will be no more worries about this Platinum or game anymore! ?

30 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

This is a joke, what combos? What distance? There's literally no breathing room... Even if you manage to hit the first combo, the armor just stops any staggering and he knocks you down in the corner.

Use the F12B2 kombo as Raiden (doesn't matter which variation) right at the start. Sometimes it will hit sometimes it wont; he can also jump at the start which will fuck you over. Practice the F12B2 move in training if you not familiar with it.

After you hit the combo what I have been doing is hoping I get my xray, usually through being hit loads lol, if you hit your x-ray thats 13 hits.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Jcsshh said:

Use the F12B2 kombo as Raiden (doesn't matter which variation) right at the start. Sometimes it will hit sometimes it wont; he can also jump at the start which will fuck you over. Practice the F12B2 move in training if you not familiar with it.

After you hit the combo what I have been doing is hoping I get my xray, usually through being hit loads lol, if you hit your x-ray thats 13 hits.

I'm a real noob in this matters, but is that the combo for :square::square::triangle:, hold :triangle:? Or can you explain further this, please? I read strategies about this but can't understand what people is saying? I can't even land a single hit at the right beginning, this one is really tough but not impossible, of course. Thanks. 

I can't land a hit at the beginning but I've found that he uses his shield the first time you do the combo.  Every other time you do it he blocks the start of it but you get 4-5 hits on the second hold of triangle.  Sometimes its difficult to pull off the second combo but as soon as you get it start entering it again before he's up and it usually hits again.

• Like 1

Ok, just got it after a few hours...I cannot believe nobody has mentioned the difference between the Variations and that each of them have different difficulty when it comes to performing Raiden's combo.

For any new players such as myself, I'd HIGHLY advise fighting against the Butcher Leatherface. He's by far the easiest to rack up some hits on once you break the combo. His main thing is a close-range chainsaw attack so he usually rushes you once you knock him down.

Pretty Lady is manageable but the AI reads your button inputs and will always punish you hard with ranged attacks if you misstime your combo.

If you fight a different variation simply go back to the char select and restart.

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

Ok, just got it after a few hours...I cannot believe nobody has mentioned the difference between the Variations and that each of them have different difficulty when it comes to performing Raiden's combo.

For any new players such as myself, I'd HIGHLY advise fighting against the Butcher Leatherface. He's by far the easiest to rack up some hits on once you break the combo. His main thing is a close-range chainsaw attack so he usually rushes you once you knock him down.

Pretty Lady is manageable but the AI reads your button inputs and will always punish you hard with ranged attacks if you misstime your combo.

If you fight a different variation simply go back to the char select and restart.

Thanks alsoo i should fight the butcher variation ? sorry but your text say do and don't

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx
More to add
  • Like 1