Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

On 3/11/2021 at 3:30 AM, Shef-Jeanyus-73 said:

Anyone know if the invasion bosses have fully stopped now? I know there was one in January but I havent heard of one happening since

I feel like they have fully stopped but others have mentioned there have been longer gaps before so you never know I guess. 

• 3 weeks later...

Some info from other forum (13th March):

I contacted the MK team via email recently.  They advised me to get on social media and check there so I followed their Facebook page and sent a message.

I received this response today:

"Thanks for reaching out! There has not been any announcements on invasions making a return in MKX but we are happy to pass along your interest to the team.  Sorry for any inconvenience caused."

I then advised I was sad because this seems to look like the MKX is now unobtainable.  Got this response:

"We understand your disappointment.  While we are unable to unlock trophies or achievements on our end, you can try contacting Sony to see if they are able to provide any assistance."

There goes the MKX plat.

Edited by magic-qw

On 4/3/2021 at 10:12 PM, magic-qw said:
On 4/3/2021 at 10:12 PM, magic-qw said:

"We understand your disappointment.  While we are unable to unlock trophies or achievements on our end, you can try contacting Sony to see if they are able to provide any assistance."

Well that's it then. No MKX plat for us :(

I just sent another email to WB. Basically I asked them to add Boss again, I suggested leaving it there permanently 
or changing the requirements for the trophy - as other developers have already done.

Maybe if everyone does the same thing, they'll start taking action.

I also thought about writing for Sony, but I don't know what that will help.
Edited by Stryker_Lives

On 4.4.2021 at 4:12 AM, magic-qw said:

what nonsense is this, do they even understand what we want? and what's the problem, how can they so obviously give a shit about their customers?

13 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

Changing the trophy requirements is probably the best thing that could happen right now. It's happened on a few games. Maybe we can all get in touch with both WB and Sony with this. 

We're more likely to get another invasion than that happening. 

I think a lot of people contacting Warner Bros asking them to change the requirements / have it up permanently might work. They changed them for the Middle Earth game after all. I do agree tho, another invasion is more likely. 

5 hours ago, wm0002 said:

I think a lot of people contacting Warner Bros asking them to change the requirements / have it up permanently might work. They changed them for the Middle Earth game after all. I do agree tho, another invasion is more likely. 

Shadow of Mordor is a different thing, Monolith did the changes for the only online trophy. compared to other game of WB, Mad Max, which is also unobtainable and apparently it will stay that way for both Mad Max and MKX.

19 hours ago, EdinhoN said:

Someone appeared on the last hour on PSNP (I have a script monitoring every hour) earning the Die Will You trophy in 7th of March.

I guess it's a hacker, no invasion appeared on that date, has it and I missed lol?

Yeah, is weird cuz I check everyday too, and he got all the 4 trophies that day. I dont think everyone missed the invasion and only him got it :I 

4wiyQUo.png

Edit: That guy disappear from the leaderboard

Edited by PandemoniumCloud

17 hours ago, mataningo said:

Shadow of Mordor is a different thing, Monolith did the changes for the only online trophy. compared to other game of WB, Mad Max, which is also unobtainable and apparently it will stay that way for both Mad Max and MKX.

I don't think it's fair to say MKX is unobtainable just yet. We've had longer waits before.

• Like 1