Platinum unobtainable? Invasion updates - see newest posts

Jake-In-The-Box

On 12/04/2022 at 11:51 PM, cordfuse said:

Last trophy I need for platinum. Been signing in everyday now for the invasion boss trophy but no luck, will keep looking though :(

Patience, this is also my last trophy before the Plat.

It can take weeks between 2 invasions. Actually we are at 45 days since the last one so hoping next will be before end of the month...

5 minutes ago, JuniorDourado said:

Invasion Mode Petition 2022
https://chng.it/qsmy9wPB

the invasions had been extinguished and returned, this would be the second request to return. they are aware that a large part of the public wants constant invasions.

11 hours ago, kevao97 said:

the invasions had been extinguished and returned, this would be the second request to return. they are aware that a large part of the public wants constant invasions.

They know it, but won't they do anything? Invasion servers remain OffLine. Can't we do anything to rush WB games?

16 minutes ago, JuniorDourado said:

They know it, but won't they do anything? Invasion servers remain OffLine. Can't we do anything to rush WB games?

I don't say that they won't maybe eventually fix it again, but it's difficult to put pressure on them or "rush" them because... They don't care, this is an old game, MK11 has already some years out, MKX is even older and they are already thinking on the next game instead of a mode that probably only people play because of the trophy/achievement, as long as the matchmaking online works I think they are happy. They took out MK9 online without even a notification and never fixed it again... So there is only hope that they will eventually make Invasion available again in the future...

• Like 2

On 20/04/2022 at 0:36 PM, Buriki-One said:

Someone knows how many invasions since 2022?

From what you can see on Mypst, the Invasion boss was available every 8 days. The last day being 03/09/2022. That's why I opened a ticket for WB games, pointing it out as a bug.

• Like 2

the game was added to the PScollection, therefore offered to all PS5 owners
I contacted the support which confirms to me that there are indeed 1 invasions per week (which is not true) but that the game is not blocked
i have a friend who started the game in november and he platinumed it in december, it must either be a big bug or really bad luck so that no invasions appear since 2 months

• Like 1

I really hope they fix this issue, it is a damn shame when sth. like this happens. I have not started the game yet, but I will damn make sure to get this done as soon as there is an invasion available again. Speaking of, can all invasion trophies be done in a single week (or single invasion)?

Edited by Mori
  • Like 1

This is all the info I know for invasion boss. I been checking since April. Every Monday I am able to see the faction page but every other day it's gone and the loading says failed. War tower is the only event I can join on Monday. I reckon the invasion boss guy on march 27th played the game and invasion boss was on but only recently updated on psn profile for his account. According to mrwhippy on discord there was this 5 month error code (kinda like now) in 2019, April must have been the start of this 5 month error so maybe after 5 months it will be back to normal hopefully.

Edited by cordfuse
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheRetroManiac said:

So still cannot start this game, and it sucks I want to get it done, but it's a big no no if it's not obtainable. So how much is actually effected for newcomers like is it just the invasion boss I have to worry about or other stuff as well.

I havent played the game myself, but the four last trophies in the main game regarding invasions seem to be affected by it. Last they were achieved on the 10th of March (excpet one anomaly). I am not aware of any other trophies being unobtainable as of right now.