SirShavesALot

Free DLC on PS Store

9 posts in this topic

And if anyone is looking for where it goes you get an item to unlock it all after leaving the hub.

13 hours ago, Blackmist_FFXI said:

Almost sounds like the pre-order kit

3 armor sets

30 iron

400 scrap

Exp pot.

Yeah, i think he probably pre-ordered, then saw the pre-order content as free dlc on the store and assumed it was for everyone.

It is for everyone, because Sony botched the early access weekend and removed the game from being purchased over the weekend. I ended up preordering on Steam to play early than refunded on Tuesday to buy on PS4, and nabbed the dlcs, they were originally preorder bonuses.

Edited by ImAPirateSoSueMe

They're trying to forgive themselves for releasing such an awful game, simple 😇

18 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

They're trying to forgive themselves for releasing such an awful game, simple 1f607.png

Sorry to hear you think it's awful :) I'm really enjoying it so far and i'm about 8 hours in. I think it's not perfect, but by no means do it think the concept of awful applies to it. Life of Black Tiger is awful, this is at the very least enjoyable.

1 hour ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

It is for everyone, because Sony botched the early access weekend and removed the game from being purchased over the weekend. I ended up preordering on Steam to play early than refunded on Tuesday to buy on PS4, and nabbed the dlcs, they were originally preorder bonuses.

Oh! that's cool, well, not about the early access botch, but cool about the free stuff.