Trophy Thoughts?

Just now, DaikichiKawachi said:

Can someone explain to me what I'm meant to do for the heartbeat action. If I press X on the heartbeat I fail. If I press X between the heartbeats I fail. If I dont press anything I fail. What's going on? The only instruction is to press X in time with the heartbeat.

You have to press X in each section of the heart beat. Each heart beat is broken up into two sections, and you have to hit x one time in each section. So for most beats you have to press x twice pretty quickly to get both sections right.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

Can someone explain to me what I'm meant to do for the heartbeat action. If I press X on the heartbeat I fail. If I press X between the heartbeats I fail. If I dont press anything I fail. What's going on? The only instruction is to press X in time with the heartbeat.

You are supposed to tap x whenever it goes over the blue colour sections in rhythm

Edit- Just realized the_man_500 answered your question

Edited by abhinandhan22
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, the_man_500 said:

You have to press X in each section of the heart beat. Each heart beat is broken up into two sections, and you have to hit x one time in each section. So for most beats you have to press x twice pretty quickly to get both sections right.

8 hours ago, abhinandhan22 said:

You are supposed to tap x whenever it goes over the blue colour sections in rhythm

Edit- Just realized the_man_500 answered your question

Thankyou. I tried that the first time it appeared and I failed on the first beat so I was trying other ways and got frustrated. Tried it again this way and it worked. Maybe I missed the beat the first time without realizing lol.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

12 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

You must press x when INSIDE the blue area, with the spikes.

The introduction one is actually slower than the main game, so it's possible that you need to hit X as soon it enters. It's one of the most difficult QTEs in the game to be honest!

On 30/08/2019 at 11:15 PM, the_man_500 said:

Multiple trophies require a coop partner to get, including a few relationship trophies. There’s also multiple collectibles that can only be gotten during the coop story

Actually all collectibles can be collected in solo mode. You need to find them all in the theatrical cut, then find the missing ones in Curator's Cut mode. I got 49/50 and I need to rewind back on my TC run to keep them all alive until the end to trigger an Olson event where the final collectible is.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Let's say I have two copies of the game (digital & physical), two accounts, and two consoles (with their own monitors in the same room). Would it be possible to get the multiplayer trophies myself? Or would it be too difficult to play on both copies in parallel?

EDIT: nvm, found a thread about it here :D 

Edited by Gybelle