Speed run THE WALKING DEAD COLLECTION impossible run.

Link: https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/6985-the-walking-dead-collection

This user did it in 8 hours. It's totally impossible by legit means to do this, I dare everyone to do it.

My run were 24 hours, I was number one, and I got one "tiny glitch" that spent me 8-13 minutes more or less. I can accept a speed run record of 23 hours "and so", but I have all platinums from these games as you can see, I now every quickly step to do in order to get "One of the best times" (Not the best) and in Collection I did an entire run, no pause at all, in a crazy 24 hour rush.

So, Please, explain me and explain everyone how the hell you did 8 legit hours on this game, because the difference is really, really big.

I got some other 1st speed run, as you can check here http://www.christianhenares.com

Thanks for reading.

Edited by BlindMango
Removed users name from the post

I don't find that option. Years ago I flag somebody who finally were caught.

I'm not saying he did it by hack. I'm saying legit way to playthrough is not possible to do this. That's also why I'm writing this report. If he comes here and explain to all how he did it, maybe I would think it's possible.

The only way to do this I think it's, maybe, saving dozens of savegame files just AFTER finishing every chapter in the game. That will be actually one savegame for each chapter/trophy and without mistaken loading up and saving the game, and it must be done on the same PSN Id, not differents because you cannot use savegames from other users.

Even doing this, you will need more than 40 users created or so.

It doesn't make sense, and that's why I'm asking and reporting this user.

18 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

This user Matto_Isi did it in 8 hours. It's totally impossible by legit means to do this, I dare everyone to do it.

It's indeed weird, trophies seem to be in the correct order but the time elapsed between them is far too short - according to his profile this guy completed  the whole first game in less than 32 minutes...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/6985-the-walking-dead-collection/Matto_lsi?order=date

Edited by Neef-GT5
link added
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Neef-GT5 said:

It's indeed weird, trophies seem to be in the correct order but the time elapsed between them is far too short - according to his profile this guy completed  the whole first game in less than 32 minutes...

Something also completely impossible, now that you mention it...

Edited by ChristianHenares

11 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

Sorry, Where do you do this?. Thanks

Go to the person in questions TWD trophies, on the right side below the information about first trophy etc there should be a button in red lettering saying report these trophies,that takes you to a form to report the trophies

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/75200-the-comprehensive-how-to-report-cheaters-faq-good-practices-and-general-info/

Edited by Gwendly
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Gwendly said:

Go to the person in questions TWD trophies, on the right side below the information about first trophy etc there should be a button in red lettering saying report these trophies,that takes you to a form to report the trophies

Sorry, I DON'T SEE IT. Where the hell is it? I'm clicking everywhere in different options in his profile and platinum trophy and I don't see this option. It's getting me insane.

17 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

Sorry, I DON'T SEE IT. Where the hell is it? I'm clicking everywhere in different options in his profile and platinum trophy and I don't see this option. It's getting me insane.

The button should appear around the box that says the date of the first trophy, the platinum and the gap between them. Here's a screenshot of what shows when I look at your Bioshock Infinite list:

GSxuQwT.png

If it doesn't show it probably means someone already reported him.

For more info about reporting just read the following thread:

And like that thread mentions if you're unable to report then simply try to contact someone from the cheater removal team.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

Don't bother, I clearly see where this button was & no longer have it either. Maybe an update on the site?

18 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Don't bother, I clearly see where this button was & no longer have it either. Maybe an update on the site?

Two options:

1. You need to have this game synced on your list to be able to report it (and I see that you do not have it, so you can't report it, as easy as this)

2. Somebody already reported it, so it is not visible anymore then.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 3

User is already reported. Note, I'll highlight something I said in step one in the linked instructions listed above.

On 6/1/2019 at 1:44 AM, B1rvine said:

Do not create a forum thread highlighting the profile you suspect of cheating.

a ) we don't really want naming and shaming.

b ) in rare instances, the named person sees these threads and hides his game before action can be taken

c ) these threads usually get derailed pretty quickly.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 4