Advise the next plat to the person above you

Mortal Kombat, not an easy one to plat but seeing you like to plat most of your games shouldn't be too hard for you. I would be willing to help with some online trophies, if needed.                                                      Cshadow_soldierV.png

Edited by Cshadow_soldierV

Posting because I want to know which I should go for next. Thinking COD: Ghosts, Battlefield 4 or Knack.

Willmill above me, congratulations on that COD plat you just got and next you should make a start on infamous 2, meant to be easy. GTA V is a nice one too but will take a while.

EDIT:

Also Willmill, what's the 4th programme on your signature, I love the first three but don't know what the other one is.

Dexter. If you like TWD, BB and GoT, you are guaranteed to like Dexter. You should check it out :)

Assassin's creed Revelation, since you only need 4 easy trophies to get the platinum

GTAV you seem very close :)

awesome list there nathan and nice to see someone else who finished terraria before the new patches made it ridicliously easy, although i was missin only 2 out of 6 pets after spendin weeks searchin so had to rely on the patch to get the now 24 pets... :(

i'd say bioshock 2... looks great

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Edunstar, Uncharted: Golden Abyss. Small amount of trophies, game is meant to be great. You should play it before the second and it doesn't look to have as much collectables as second.

Golf sounds boring to me and you would probably have to do a lot of it for the platinum.

You have a lot to do for Tales and I have no idea what "titles" are.

EDIT: You haven't got much trophies for Golf game considering you starte on it 2 years ago, so I don't think it should be recommended.

EDIT: Whoever is doing me, please don't say Thief, there's a good reason it was left with two trophies.

Edited by SoIidWoIf
  • Like 1

Metal Gear Solid 3. The hardest trophy honestly is the kerotans because you have to hit a few while riding the motorcycle but everything else isn't bad at all.

Below: I'm going to be doing Mass Effect 2 and 3 first. Looking for suggestion after those. Not on profile: Darksiders series, MGS Peacewalker, Force Unleashed series, Brutal Legend, Injustice, Tomb Raider