Advise the next plat to the person above you

The Order 1886.  It'll be the new start of your new platinum career.

1 hour ago, ee28max said:

Well, you finally platted Dead Island :yay:, so now go for Stealth Inc. if it's not too hard I guess.

Yeah, there was a stupid trophy to play it 28 days after first playing it, complete junk trophy.  And LOL, sometimes I think you just wanna troll me :P  since Stealth doesn't even have a platinum.  I'm done with it for good, the main game was enough, not doing anymore DLC.

Looking for a new game.  Hint: Any good Vita games I should try since I got one for Xmas?

Edit: (that aren't obvious like Uncharted, Gravity Rush) ie one of those hidden gems?

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1

Ark: Survival Evolved

5 hours ago, B1rvine said:

The Order 1886.  It'll be the new start of your new platinum career.

Yeah, there was a stupid trophy to play it 28 days after first playing it, complete junk trophy.  And LOL, sometimes I think you just wanna troll me :P  since Stealth doesn't even have a platinum.  I'm done with it for good, the main game was enough, not doing anymore DLC.

Looking for a new game.  Hint: Any good Vita games I should try since I got one for Xmas?

Edit: (that aren't obvious like Uncharted, Gravity Rush) ie one of those hidden gems?

Oh sorry, I keep forgetting that it doesn't have a Platinum :facepalm:.

13 hours ago, Mr-Of-TacTicZz said:

Well for you it will be Dead Space 3

Please follow my request next time. I asked for a completely new game, or one to go with my brand new Vita.

^^^ Do Tricky Towers, because that game just looks amazing.

Edited by B1rvine

2 hours ago, B1rvine said:

Rant: Does anyone actually pay attention to what's posted in here or just post to post?

I can't say for the other people, but I do pay attention. I'd definitely suggest going for Dead Space 3 platinum. It's an amazing game, plus, it's the only platable game you currently have as of now.

Edited by azlanslayer

@azlanslayer Go for Battlefield 4. It's pretty easy and the MP trophies are easily boostable :).

@B1rvine I suggest you try out The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's a cool game and a long, but easy Platinum :D. At those first times when I look at your profile, I used to think that Stealth Inc. had a Platinum because it has 25 trophies (enough to have a Platinum), that's why I kinda kept trolling you by accident :lol:.

On 1/9/2017 at 3:31 AM, KURORAIDEN- said:

Batman Arkham Asylum since you're very close :) 

Yeah i know i'm close. i sold it some years back as i remember getting frustrated with the combos. will definately revisit in the future 

9 hours ago, azlanslayer said:

I can't say for the other people, but I do pay attention. I'd definitely suggest going for Dead Space 3 platinum. It's an amazing game, plus, it's the only platable game you currently have as of now.

Probably battlefield bad company since you have loads of plats already :)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, shakie19 said:

Yeah i know i'm close. i sold it some years back as i remember getting frustrated with the combos. will definately revisit in the future 

Probably battlefield bad company since you have loads of plats already :)

Should definitely complete Borderlands 2, fun game! 

I would had platted the game years ago if it wasn't for me unable to find Jimmy Jenkins as one of the requirements for the levels.

:gold:  Challenge Accepted 
Completed level 1 of all non-level-specific challenges with a single character

If you found him already, then the plat should be easy!

Dude you haven't played Rogue Legacy yet?  It's cross-buy I believe and it's one of my favorite games. It's also really easy to pick up and play a run or two here and there on the go. 

... That is if you're still taking Vita suggestions. :D

Edit : I'm also playing Geometry Wars 3 right now. I'm playing on ps3 but it's available on all three systems. I hear it's a little more annoying to plat on the Vita though... Hmm? 

Edited by Hemiak