Advise the next plat to the person above you

10 hours ago, ElEyeman said:

Uncharted 4! I gotta do it too but I've been enjoying my backlog so much lately ?

This is literally the reason why i haven't gone back to get collectables yet, just been enjoying backlog games too much ahaha.

Definitely on my to-do list though!

14 hours ago, eigen-space said:

@ElEyeman , I see that you've played Atelier Ayesha. As it looks like you have a Vita, I would highly recommend any of the Atelier Plus games they have on there. Atelier Escha & Logy is the logical choice as it's the next in the "Dusk" series.
Or you could pick up FFXIII again and race me to a platinum ;)

I will for sure, I loved Ayesha, one of the best JRPG's I've played in years and the soundtrack is GREAT. Can't lie with FF13 though, I tried getting back to it after not playing it for more than a year and I couldn't do it.

• Like 1

Crysis 2. Smash out the online for it while the servers are still semi-responsive. You look like someone who values completion and EA definitely isn't going to maintain this baby forever.

I'd find a good boosting group or if you're opposed to that, there's still lots of people playing DM or TDM.

@madbuk Huh, I didn't know there where 2 different versions of Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition on PS4. Go for both maybe? :D

Also go for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. You've platted some AC games, so why not?

A little off topic here, but your second Trophy Card isn't updated like the first one.

Edited by ee28max

5 hours ago, Terra said:

Sébastien Loeb Rally. You only need one more trophy! (plus I'm going to start this game in two weeks)

Get red dead redemption done! A corker of a game and one heck of a story. It's not too hard/grindy. Unless you don't like it