Advise the next plat to the person above you

18 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

I haven't even started it yet just put the disc in the drive. Needs to be something on my backlog 

Finish Burnout Paradise Remastered

Edit: Im currently working on Watchdogs PS3, so anything in my backlog Id take recommendations on what next

Edited by RapidFireXVI

3 minutes ago, RapidFireXVI said:

Finish Burnout Paradise Remastered

Edit: Im currently working on Watchdogs PS3, so anything in my backlog Id take recommendations on what next

Thats the second stack already done it once on EU lol. I got a bit burnt out once I secured online for the NA stack. I'll go back to it soon though 

33 minutes ago, RapidFireXVI said:

Was actually talking about this one with my friend and I hope the servers still work 1f604.png

They sort of do. Ever since the game was restored on 360 in January, the ps3 one is having issues again. Defo seems to be an issue with conflicting netcodes on these old games. 

11 minutes ago, willmill97 said:

It's a crap game, but finish that All Star Fruit Racing!!

For you willmill97 finish off Tom Clancy Blacklist! 

I loved Tom Clancy conviction which is the game before this one and you should deffo try that out after! :) 

Edited by BethRoar

8 hours ago, ShinySpidey said:

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

there is not much to recommend based on your profile. it looks like you started over recently. but based on what I see I would recommend the new SpongeBob game. ( the cosmic shake). it's supposed to be just as good as B4BB, and its a smooth platinum. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ddd49 said:

there is not much to recommend based on your profile. it looks like you started over recently. but based on what I see I would recommend the new SpongeBob game. ( the cosmic shake). it's supposed to be just as good as B4BB, and its a smooth platinum. 

Injustice 2