Advise the next plat to the person above you

On 1/25/2023 at 6:54 PM, blue_blur_98 said:

Finish off the rest of Omno. I'm not particularly familliar with it, but it seems easy.

You should finish Sonic Forces! You're really close to the platinum, and from glancing at the trophy guide it doesn't seem too difficult. 

On 02/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, Samster-469 said:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy or Control

Both fairly easy plats with the first being more fun and cheerful whilst the second is darker and more intense

If you still have a Vita, definitely go for Gravity Rush. One of my favorite Vita games and super under rated. If you don't still have a Vita, Modern Warfare 2 2009

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShadowMan12034 said:

If you still have a Vita, definitely go for Gravity Rush. One of my favorite Vita games and super under rated. If you don't still have a Vita, Modern Warfare 2 2009

Hey look a fellow Sonic fan! 

I highly recommend going for Crash Bandicoot 2. Not only is it pretty easy but it may inspire you to hit 1 and 3 aswell! They would also look nice next to your spyro plat.

• Like 1

On 27/1/2023 at 8:36 PM, Fierce-Hero said:

Hey look a fellow Sonic fan! 

I highly recommend going for Crash Bandicoot 2. Not only is it pretty easy but it may inspire you to hit 1 and 3 aswell! They would also look nice next to your spyro plat.

Stray

I've not played it myself but from what I hear it’s a very enjoyable game and doesn’t take very long to complete.

46 minutes ago, NetoStyle said:

LEGO STAR WARS: The Skywalker Saga.

Considering your username, that's my advice. I'm also a fan so I'll get the game too at some point! 1f60e.png

You should complete Crash Bandicoot: WARPED. It's one of the only games on your account you haven't completed, and I've heard it's relatively easy to complete.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Clavietka said:

That Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped ain't gonna finish itself

go finish typoman :revised

tbh I've never even heard of it, but checking the trophy guide.. it seems that the last trophy u need is a simple one that can be completed in < 5 mins

• 2 weeks later...