Advise the next plat to the person above you

I dunno how hard those last two PvZ trophies you need to get are but I know All Stars is easy as dirt, go finish it.

I plan on finishing PvZ tonight.  It's a bit time consuming the "Alive and Planting" one, and I've failed it twice already, so am steeling myself for the next attempt.  Then it's a grind to get the random drops for the "Enlightened" one.

I can't seem to find appropriate games to do the All Stars ones.  I just need the online ones, and they can't be boosted as they need to be match made trophies.  It's somewhat luck based at this point.

uncharted 3

Any reason you can't do XCOM?

• Like 1

I plan on finishing PvZ tonight.  It's a bit time consuming the "Alive and Planting" one, and I've failed it twice already, so am steeling myself for the next attempt.  Then it's a grind to get the random drops for the "Enlightened" one.

I can't seem to find appropriate games to do the All Stars ones.  I just need the online ones, and they can't be boosted as they need to be match made trophies.  It's somewhat luck based at this point.

Any reason you can't do XCOM?

Still working on it buddy. Impossible playthrough takes very looooooooooooong. ln the meantime go for dark souls ll

Then go for South Park: The Stick of Truth. I like the game and the trophies aren't particulary hard, just need another playthrough probably.

Also: getting 3 trophies for beating the game looking like the Hoff dressed in drag and having Dire Aids is just hilarious :lol:

RyoubiUltima: How about DOA5U? It's pretty far along already.
  • Like 1

Then go for South Park: The Stick of Truth. I like the game and the trophies aren't particulary hard, just need another playthrough probably.

Also: getting 3 trophies for beating the game looking like the Hoff dressed in drag and having Dire Aids is just hilarious :lol:

RyoubiUltima: How about DOA5U? It's pretty far along already.

Yeah I loved South Park but sadly I don't own that anymore either haha. I would've got the plat on my first playthrough...but I missed one piece of equipment which was missable, otherwise i could've done everything else post game. Verrrrry frustrating :/ even more so as I didn't look at a guide until post game.

And I would suggest SSF4 - one trophy off a very rare plat :)

What about God Of War (the first one !)

It's an easy and good one to do (or for you, to finish :D)

Yeah it's a great game. Tis the only one I've played

I might give it a go, only thing that worries me is the challenge of the gods....I found the game abit challenging at points lol

Also, I would suggest Jak n Daxter: PL. Reaaaallly fun game :)

Edited by chad1990

Hemiak-

I was only renting HP so don't have access to it atm.

N yeah that's why i quit tomb raider...I think the online trophies put alot of people off getting the plat

I would suggest the walking dead. Its a ridiculously easy plat, just play and complete the game. Plus it's a brilliant story :)

Edited by chad1990

Loool just started it so need some time to get plat on this one (and yes I got it thx to PS+ .. didn't know that game and I love it ^^)

You have a nice rate ! But what happened with Infamous ? :o

Nothing in 4 years ? ^^

The last shard glitched on me so there no more motivation