Advise the next plat to the person above you

Saints Row The Third, you're so close.

I'll get it eventually. It's actually going to be really hard considering that I beat the story mode and wiped out all the gangs before completing the challenges. I wish that one wasn't even a trophy (the challenges)

I'll get it eventually. It's actually going to be really hard considering that I beat the story mode and wiped out all the gangs before completing the challenges. I wish that one wasn't even a trophy (the challenges)

Did you complete all the vehicle thefts? During those missions gangs will chase you.

Did you complete all the vehicle thefts? During those missions gangs will chase you.

I haven't even finished the first theft xD For some reason every time I reach the bridge the car I'm in veers off the road and flips over the side of the bridge.

Assassin's Creed II ~ You are three trophies away from 100% and platinum! 

Speaking of Assassin's Creed II, do you have any tips for how to get the pole sweep trophy? I am able to do the maneuver just fine in training, but whenever I try to do it to the five guards, I can't! That is literally the only trophy keeping me from platting AC2!!!