Advise the next plat to the person above you

I'm strictly PS Vita considering personal circumstances...

I advise you platinum Assassin's Creed 2 or Batman: Arkham Asylum. Both are relatively easy, along with collectibles for each title. Also, AC2 and BAA lack trophy DLC. You'll enhance the completion percentage on your profile with those two platinums. ^^

As TekkenKing was missed I will do double duty and advise a platinum for TekkenKing10 and Thomhorlings :)

TekkenKing 

It should come as no surprise that I will advise you to platinum Metal Gear Solid 3... The game is a masterpiece and has the easiest trophy list in the series in my opinion :D 

Thomhorlings 

As I previously have advised going for Assassins Creed Liberation HD in the past for you I will advise a second game for you to do :) Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, the game is a real blast and extremely fun to play :D you will have the platinum in no time :)

Keep working on MGS4, make that game your 100th platinum :D

I haven't played MGS before in my life, but my brother always tells me it's a good game, so that will be my suggestion. :P

Maybe Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, although the multiplayer trophies can take some time.. 

For Razza123:

As soon as i have time i will start playing those games!  :D