Advise the next plat to the person above you

Jak 2 and 3 -_-

You've suggested that three times now, lol. I'll get on it eventually, I just need to get Gold on that crap Scatter Gun course in Jak II and get 503 orbs in Jak 3, 72 found in the Haven City world area and 431 through ALL of the side missions and activities. I'll do the orb glitch on the Vita, as I've heard nasty things about that port.

@Johnathan994

I don't know if you want your first platinum trophy to be special, but I would suggest Uncharted: Drake's Fortune as your 1st. All you need is some random miscellaneous trophies where the levels can be played on Easy, and then Crushing difficulty is't that bad, it's just that the level design isn't as horizontal and vertical as the later titles. I ended up doing a lot of camping in the back and wait for the enemies to come to me. Also, the Descendants (the zombie-like creatures) are way easier than the rooms of Shambhala Guardians or the Djinn, as they just run straight at you and you can just take them down with ease, as they don't take too many shots. 

• Like 1

You've suggested that three times now, lol. I'll get on it eventually, I just need to get Gold on that crap Scatter Gun course in Jak II and get 503 orbs in Jak 3, 72 found in the Haven City world area and 431 through ALL of the side missions and activities. I'll do the orb glitch on the Vita, as I've heard nasty things about that port.

@Johnathan994

I don't know if you want your first platinum trophy to be special, but I would suggest Uncharted: Drake's Fortune as your 1st. All you need is some random miscellaneous trophies where the levels can be played on Easy, and then Crushing difficulty is't that bad, it's just that the level design isn't as horizontal and vertical as the later titles. I ended up doing a lot of camping in the back and wait for the enemies to come to me. Also, the Descendants (the zombie-like creatures) are way easier than the rooms of Shambhala Guardians or the Djinn, as they just run straight at you and you can just take them down with ease, as they don't take too many shots. 

I heard the Scatter Gun is a bitch :P.Is the Jak games any good?

@Gilgamesh:TLOU Remastered is a port to a beatiful game,I suggest you plat it :)

Edited by VikDarkbomb

The Jak games are pretty damn good. The first one is just a straight 3-D platformer, a simple but fun game. Jak II then shifts both the tone and the direction of the game, turning it into a open world shooter platformer, with some of the most retarded difficulty spikes I've ever seen in a game. It's tough the first time you play it, and the checkpoints don't help its unforgiving nature, but the story is the best out of all of them, with many twists and turns that make it memorable and introduces some of the better characters in the series. Oh, and Daxter becomes the crudest motherfucker because of this big transition. Jak 3 is the second best of them, 1st being Jak II, and the game makes you feel like a completely overpowered badass. This, in turn, makes the game really easy. You are constantly being thrown armor, weapon upgrades, and new light and dark powers. You'll eventually just end up using a couple of guns about halfway through the game, as they are ridiculous in nature. But, it does tie up the story very well, despite the antagonists being weak as fuck compared to Jak II. 

Besides that, go for Arkham City. That's an impressive platinum to go after, with all of the crap you have to do, and if you want, you can do all of the challenge maps with three more characters! Which isn't fun! 

You should finish Ys

Looks like a fun game i might get it if i see it on sale or something

The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, you're so close.

I really want to, but everything i have left now is random and luck based which is really annoying and can take quite some time.

I've done all the skill based trophies already .-.

I would, but my controller that I have now is a cheap knockoff of the original that came with my console. My first controller's internal gyroscope was heavily damaged after a certain period of time, But this new controller doesn't register rapid successions of button presses very well, and sometimes, if I keep pressing it too fast, the controller freaks out and stops responding so I have to stop pressing it for a solid two seconds. Mostly, I end up having to press a button per every second, and I can't even use my PS4 controller because most of the buttons don't register with the games, which is retarded. 

Anyways, once again...

STAR OCEAN THE LAST HOPE -INTERNATIONAL-

WWE 2K15 since you're so close

I have many games to be recommended :awesome: 

:awesome: 

• Like 1

Just finish Batman: Arkham Asylum. Honestly, play Arkham City if you want to platinum Arkham Asylum. Wrap your head around the flow of combat and what moves works for whichever thug, and you'll be more successful. If you can do all of the advanced stuff in later games, then you can definitely do the complete basics from the original. You'll just need to transition into not using those moves in Asylum as they don't work. Also, USE EVADE to hop over all of your enemies (double tapping X) and to keep your combo up, and use your quickfire gadgets so you can use more variety points.  You should not try to get hit or lose your combo at least on the easier maps, or at all. Shock and Awe and Rumble in the Jungle are going to be the hardest, no doubt, with the time limit and the Titan henchman, respectively. Again, once you master the combat, the challenges won't take as long and only just a few tries.