Advise the next plat to the person above you

One of the trophies is impossible and I gave up that's why there is no plat lol

Shit, my bad. Okay, fuck that then. How about LittleBigPlanet? All you need to do is either join or start a session where 30 people can heart your levels or you create 30 alternate accounts and spend about 10 hours total trying to get it that way, as each setup (including adding a new PSN account, loading up the game, speeding through the opening levels, and hearting you plus your levels) takes about 20 minutes per account. At least, that's what I'm doing.

Might have to, thank you for that!

Shit, my bad. Okay, fuck that then. How about LittleBigPlanet? All you need to do is either join or start a session where 30 people can heart your levels or you create 30 alternate accounts and spend about 10 hours total trying to get it that way, as each setup (including adding a new PSN account, loading up the game, speeding through the opening levels, and hearting you plus your levels) takes about 20 minutes per account. At least, that's what I'm doing.

I would recommend you to plat TLOU (great single and multy) or Batman Arkham Asylum ( challenges are so much fun)

Plated TLOU on my last profile but I sold my ps3 copy and will be getting the ps4 version this summer which I will probably plat :D

Batman Arkham City for you! :D

I'd recommend Sly 3, all of the sly games are relatively easy to finish ( I know I should probably take my own advice and finish up the sly thieves in time, but I have to go back and view the map on every single level because I wasn't doing it my first time through so I'm just sort of like "Eh....I'll get around to it")

I haven't even played it on this account. For you Jello  do Resident Evil 6

Oh sorry dude, I didn't notice that you ninja'd me. OT: Go for sly 3

I'd recommend Sly 3, all of the sly games are relatively easy to finish ( I know I should probably take my own advice and finish up the sly thieves in time, but I have to go back and view the map on every single level because I wasn't doing it my first time through so I'm just sort of like "Eh....I'll get around to it")

Shadow of Mordor

• Like 1

Dead Space. I love that series. You're pretty close as well.

Well, its definitivel on my list :D

@baljit007: I can just say, keep playing walking dead. such a great story. I really enjoyed it. And after that I would go for the skyrim plat :D quite a rewarding game

Edited by cybershark91
  • Like 1