Advise the next plat to the person above you

LBP Karting! Kart Racers are always so much fun. :)

Yeah, but the online trophies are so glitchy... Well, I advise you Jak and Dexter 1, this game is boring, but have a easy platinum

Spec Ops: The Line you already got 84%

haha, yeah, the only problem is FUBAR run, this is giving me a hard time, but I think I'll go for it soon... My advice for you is DI Riptide, there's only 1 trophy left!!

Yeah, it stopped blowing that hard here in Den Haag a few hours ago though. Thankfully , I didn't have to go to school today.

I'm gonna say Tomb Raider. You could also try out the Mass Effect trilogy.

Tomb Raider is not on my list to plat at least not for now but maybe i'll go back to it later and possibly after i finish FarCry 3 i'll try Mass Effect i heard great things of that game :) Thanks :)

Yeah, but the online trophies are so glitchy... Well, I advise you Jak and Dexter 1, this game is boring, but have a easy platinum

haha, yeah, the only problem is FUBAR run, this is giving me a hard time, but I think I'll go for it soon... My advice for you is DI Riptide, there's only 1 trophy left!!

Maybe we can do the online trophies together?

Tomb Raider is not on my list to plat at least not for now but maybe i'll go back to it later and possibly after i finish FarCry 3 i'll try Mass Effect i heard great things of that game :) Thanks :)

Ofcourse Farcry 3 and Tomb Raider such masterpieces !

Well , i wish i could but i hate missable trophies! Mass effect has alot of them :(

The missable trophies in ME 1 depend on the class you choose at the start of the game and are listed as missable, because you can choose from 6 classes. To get the :platinum:, you should play it three times to get all the difficulty-related trophies. So if you do 2 ally trophies per playthrough, you get all 6 after 3 runs. To get the plat on ME2 and ME3, you have to play it at least twice to get all difficulty-related trophies, so the missable trophies can be earned at the second run when you're familiar with the levels. It's really a great story, so it didn't bother me to play to it multiple times. Mainly because you can choose different conversation options, be good/helpfull or bad/selfish, end missions in different ways or create a new Shepard (male or female) to get a whole different experience.

Burnout paradise, easy plat really fun game

Mass Effect 3

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Whenever you ready

The guy above me, I advise Vanquish (haha, that Tactical Challenger is a nightmare dont u think?

That's a bit of an understatement, although I'm getting closer. I used to die before killing all those spherical robots in round 5  :| . Now I die after taking down half a life bar of 1 bogey :S  . It's slowly improving (emphasis on slowly :shakefist: ).

AHahHA xD didn't see that coming so fast xDDD congrats man xD I still got to get mine too :'DD

Demon's Souls, that game is amazing. You've completed Catherine (congratulations :yay: ), so this won't be a problem.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Dragon-Archon: I recommend you should Plat Dante's Inferno.

I might be the only person who legit enjoyed that game despite playing it at a friends house~.

Did you notice all those blue trophy icons (platinum_icon.png) on my game list between the rank and the completion percentage of each game :huh: ? That means I've got the plat :shakefist: . You may want to revise your advise :giggle: .

I'd say far cry 3

Really excited to see what you guys suggest

Dragon's Dogma, that game is awesome and the plat looks really nice

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Did you notice all those blue trophy icons (platinum_icon.png) on my game list between the rank and the completion percentage of each game :huh: ? That means I've got the plat :shakefist: . You may want to revise your advise :giggle: .

Dragon's Dogma, that game is awesome and the plat looks really nice

Tried that, classic pain in the ass, I'll try