Advise the next plat to the person above you

With this weather here right now, make a cup of tea and try to go for Vanquish and hope no tree crashes into your house. :S

Yeah, it stopped blowing that hard here in Den Haag a few hours ago though. Thankfully , I didn't have to go to school today.

Hitman Absolution - Awesome game and very easy plat.

I'm gonna say Tomb Raider. You could also try out the Mass Effect trilogy.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Metal Gear Solid 4

One of the best PS3 games ever 

The platinum is time consuming but not hard. You have Mortal Kombat platinum so I think you can handle it very well :P

I don't remember well but I think is something around 8 playthoughs for the plat. 

Try other ratchet and clank games they're alot of fun!

What other Ratchet & Clank games? I've played them all.

Metal Gear Solid 4

One of the best PS3 games ever

The platinum is time consuming but not hard. You have Mortal Kombat platinum so I think you can handle it very well :P

I don't remember well but I think is something around 8 playthoughs for the plat.

Catherine :P

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dragon-Archon

Go plat Kingdom hearts dude its such an awesome game, im also going to buy the game when i got the time

Yeah it's one of my favorite ps2 games. Now that I've got the Far Cry 3 plat, I'm working on it. I should probably sync my trophies more often :hmm:  

GTA V because you are only 10 away :)

You should go for Bayonetta.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I know its easy but i just dont like to play it on my own so i wait for some1 that wants to play it with me haha

You should try another need for speed, Hot pursuit maybe its the best nfs on ps3 in my opinion 

We can? I think I'll go for it this weekend.

We can platinum it together and you can go for GTA V next, is my advice. :)

We can? I think I'll go for it this weekend.

We can platinum it together and you can go for GTA V next, is my advice. :)

Yhe fine with me, gta v is the one i am going for atm but i took a break from playing ps3.. atm i'm playing League of Legends alot and will go for trophies again after 11/november

I advice Diablo 3 for you, its a fun game. Maybe we could play it together since i dont really like to play it singleplayer haha thats why i stopped with the game

Yhe fine with me, gta v is the one i am going for atm but i took a break from playing ps3.. atm i'm playing League of Legends alot and will go for trophies again after 11/november

I advice Diablo 3 for you, its a fun game. Maybe we could play it together since i dont really like to play it singleplayer haha thats why i stopped with the game

Okay that would be great! :) 

Sometimes I like to take a non-gaming day, it is very relaxing to do that sometimes.

I'll advice Diablo 3 for you too. 

I just started my Nightmare PT as a Level 31 Wizard. Can I add you?

I heard the multiplayer part is crap though. I've noticed you have quite some shooters, so you could try the Mass Effect trilogy.

Well , i wish i could but i hate missable trophies! Mass effect has alot of them :(

Okay that would be great! :)

Sometimes I like to take a non-gaming day, it is very relaxing to do that sometimes.

I'll advice Diablo 3 for you too. 

I just started my Nightmare PT as a Level 31 Wizard. Can I add you?

You platinumed Bioshock : Infinite , maybe try Bioshock 1 and 2? Bioshock's 2 multiplayer is so much fun :D!