Advise the next plat to the person above you

Having it added to my trophy list means I'm ready to go for it and get the platinum. Just not going to start playing it yet. I'm confident with getting the platinum. Right now I'm focussing on SC Blacklist for #67 and quickly followed by Trine 2 for #68. Inbetween everything I'll focus on SOCOM which I only have till 28th Jan 2014 so I must hurry. After #68 and while still busy with SOCOM I'll focus mainly on Diablo 3 and TLOU. 

Then I'll most likely start the remaining games currently on my list and still going for SOCOM.

I think I'll pick 2 out of that list, which could be Dragon's Dogma, Dungeon Defenders (not added to list yet need a trophy for it to show here) PAYDAY and Hotline Miami. I think I'll go for Dogma and Hotline. Hotline will probably piss me off many times so I have Dogma to relax. 

That leaves PAYDAY, DD and Superfrog over. I'll mix Superfrog somewhere inbetween when I can get 100% for it without school days, so most likely a weekend. Both PAYDAY and DD are going to piss me off at some point a while into the game and SOCOM isn't going to make things more fun. :P

That's it for atleast till January. Will most likely get some games inbetween, could be from PS+ or something on sale on the PS Store or a dozen other games I still want to play before PS4.

Now who the hell is going to read all that, so let's say if you get Vanquish platinum I'll instantly start Dogma, with you. No matter what I'm doing. (Only SOCOM has priority, it's a deathrace against the clock)

I read the entire post :D. That's quite a to do list you got there :blink: . My plan is just to play Kingdom Hearts + Vanquish, study for my tests on 11-13 November and after that I still have to start on Remember Me, Borderlands, Dark Souls, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. And I'm thinking about starting Catherine and trying to get the Resistance 2 plat.

so let's say if you get Vanquish platinum I'll instantly start Dogma, with you. No matter what I'm doing. (Only SOCOM has priority, it's a deathrace against the clock)

You're on :highfive: . You'll be happy to know I got this trophy today :giggle: :

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

43Lb57a4b.png

:bronze:Synthesise Novice

Synthesise 3 items

You thought it was the Vanquish :platinum:, didn't you :awesome:  ?

I bet you didn't see that one coming. :P

You could finish Beyond: Two Souls you are close

Or Jak 3, it's fast it's maybe just the story and getting the collectibles

Mass Effect 3, you're almost there

Edited by Dragon-Archon

LBP karting (easy), Black Ops (only some zombie trophies are tricky) and Resident Evil 5 (professional is a joke when you've infinite RPG and Magnum)

So many masterpieces that you haven't platinumed! Go platinum Kingdoms of Amalur : Reckoning , i never had so much fun with a game! 

LBP karting (easy), Black Ops (only some zombie trophies are tricky) and Resident Evil 5 (professional is a joke when you've infinite RPG and Magnum)

LBP Karting --> The trophy is glitched but will do it someday.

Black Ops --> I don't have the game. My friend came to my house and we played that game and I have no intentions of buying it.

Resident Evil 5 --> I'm making this game in coop with my friend mentioned above, but lately we didn't played but now is professional run.

Back to the topic --> Is the same game Dragon, LBP 2

LBP Karting --> The trophy is glitched but will do it someday.

Black Ops --> I don't have the game. My friend came to my house and we played that game and I have no intentions of buying it.

Resident Evil 5 --> I'm making this game in coop with my friend mentioned above, but lately we didn't played but now is professional run.

Back to the topic --> Is the same game Dragon, LBP 2

I gave up on LBP2, acing every level and collecting all treasures are annoying. But grinding 24 hours of creation mode is something I'd only do if I really loved the game, which I absolutely don't.

You should go for Dragon's Dogma. Great game with an epic dragon boss fight and a nice plat.

Edited by Dragon-Archon