PSNProfiles Stat Milestones

Sly Ripper

• 3 weeks later...

This. Is. Epic!!!! The only problem is that there is noone left to compete against.....it's one of the detractors about being awesome and on the top!!! :D Congrats Sly, and as I always say keep up the great work....all the recent changes have been awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

This. Is. Epic!!!! The only problem is that there is noone left to compete against.....it's one of the detractors about being awesome and on the top!!! :D Congrats Sly, and as I always say keep up the great work....all the recent changes have been awesome!

It's at this point you start trying to do stuff that's even better than the competition so you can keep that top spot. It doesn't just stop because you're there :P

Just like playing a game online, you have to keep playing to stay at that top rank, otherwise, someone else will just come along and snatch it right out from under you. You always keep competing.

• Like 2

It's at this point you start trying to do stuff that's even better than the competition so you can keep that top spot. It doesn't just stop because you're there :P

Just like playing a game online, you have to keep playing to stay at that top rank, otherwise, someone else will just come along and snatch it right out from under you. You always keep competing.

What an excellent point. However, I am sure this site will have no problems maintaining its status!!! :D We are now at 420k app and YGC is at 403k app......the gap is widening!

I wouldn't call it victory yet. Because if you compare world rankings, YGC is doing better. For example:

I'm currently ranking 21,554 on the world list. At YGC I'm ranked 28,264. That means there are still 6710 gamers (who have more trophies than me, and I consider myself above average) missing.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it victory yet. Because if you compare world rankings, YGC is doing better. For example:

I'm currently ranking 21,554 on the world list. At YGC I'm ranked 28,264. That means there are still 6710 gamers (who have more trophies than me, and I consider myself above average) missing.

That's just how it works, someone else will find that they're lower here and higher on YGC.

That's just how it works, someone else will find that they're lower here and higher on YGC.

To add onto what Sly said....this doesn't mean we have the same members on each world ranking....for that reasoning even if every site had 400,000 gamers listed your ranking would be different in each one because you won't be compared to the same exact people....

• 4 weeks later...