PSNProfiles Stat Milestones

Sly Ripper

Thanks for making this place so awesome Eburk & Sly! ;)

A bad uncle is always needed :D

Not so much a bad uncle but more the thing that is hiding under your bed or in the closet. Well, definitely in the closet, but I meant in the bogeyman style rather than....

• Like 1

Not so much a bad uncle but more the thing that is hiding under your bed or in the closet. Well, definitely in the closet, but I meant in the bogeyman style rather than....

Are you sure that's the style you mean? Have you no seen the photos they post of themselves :P

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/205-the-post-a-picture-of-yourself-thread/page-24#entry115077

• Like 1

Are you sure that's the style you mean? Have you no seen the photos they post of themselves :P

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/205-the-post-a-picture-of-yourself-thread/page-24#entry115077

I don't feel the need to out AF as a pillow biter, but I know for a fact that Burkles isn't up for a threesome even an MMF one rather than the MMM one implied by AF. You may be able to talk him into an MFF however.

On the other hand AF and Sly......... well I think the thing here would be trying to talk yourself out of an MMM with that pair!

:D

• Like 2

One time I was in what I thought was an 'MFF' but it ended up being AF in his damn Lightning jumpsuit, such excellent craftsmanship I thought he was a chick for sure.  Imagine Lightning with a goatee if you will. 

...and let me tell you another thing, there are no female Helghans!  Best just to leave the lid on!  Sly has such smooth legs though. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The site stats as of today June 24 are very impressive.What you guys are accomplishing is amazing,you know what you are doing and it shows in the responce to the site. :yay:

We,as players have to spread the word a little more to inform our PSN friends to check on this site and maybe they will enjoy and become members

as we all did. 

Edited by Supperbee

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...