Which LBP game is the easiest to platinum.

SwageBunny082

2 from the ones I have [1/2] lol.

Guess I should get around to finishing 3 if people are saying it's the easiest one, just didn't like that I couldn't enter the 4-player level to find players online without unlocking it first which required players and I didn't have 4 controllers at the time. :/ And after nearly doing a 2 player level ace on my own and dying I got sad and never played it again

I'm going with LBP3 on this one. I won't go for it because I can't be bothered acing all the adventure levels (the hardest part of this platinum) but other than that it really isn't that difficult for a platinum with less than 2% rarity on PSNP (PS4 trophy list).

If your playing digital version of LBP3 on the PS4 release I'd suggest obtaining the disc version for the 'A Guy Called Quest' trophy. The reason I'm saying this is because obtaining this trophy legit is not worth your time when there's a "God Glitch" on 1.00 where you can edit story/adventure levels and by doing this you can obtain this trophy easy (but not how it was supposed to be unlocked but this is in no way is flaggable). Look up the trophy guide on this site for text/video on how to do this. As for why obtaining the said trophy normally is ridiculous is because two of the quests required for this trophy require 2 players and there another that needs 4 players. You'll either need 4 controllers and people you know who will want to play with you locally or heavily rely on boosting for this trophy. Also some quests are harder than they need to be (El Jeff's quest, anyone?) but maybe that's just me.

Spoiler

Or you could just use the method on the forums here on PSNP that tells you how to download PS4 games pre-patched but I won't suggest this as it's very technical.

Do be aware that there are bugs that can corrupt adventure saves upon the game crashing or freezing as the game is saving data (when the animated icon is visible on the corner of the screen) so back up your saves to a USB or to the PS Plus cloud storage.

Edited by PepsiMaxVanilla

A subjective opinion of mine is that the acing of LBP 3 levels and the quests were much and much easier than acing the levels in the vita version. Other then 'the great escape' or the final boss, I didn't have to repeat a level more then 2 times. While the vita version is filled with hazards.

Next to not having to do the create and publish trophies, which is present in the others and could take a long time..

By far LBP 3 is the easiest, even without the 'glitch' you can do to make it easier.

2 hours ago, Dr_Mayus said:

I would say in terms of easiest it goes 3, Vita, 2, 1

Just out of curousity. In what terms is 2 harder then vita ánd 1 harder then 2. Still interested in doing 1 and 2. :)

Edited by Bumperklever

Definitely LBP3, maybe even LBP Karting if that was still obtainable. With no 24H create mode trophy, and no online plays/hearts/etc trophies the time to platinum for this game is cut down by a huge margin. It does have some multiplayer trophies but the only long one that I can recall was beating the story with another player. The story mode levels were a lot easier compared to 1, 2, and Vita, probably due to the fact they had to divide the story up amongst multiple character styles instead of having you play as Sackboy the entire time. There's also some glitches, both the good and bad kinds, with the good kinds meaning you can probably save an hour+ on acing a few of the challenges.

If you're looking for the hardest I would definitely say Vita, seriously those arcade games are super annoying, acing the story is frustrating (though I would say LBP1 was the most frustrating as far as acing goes), and lastly it has the joys of both the 24H create mode trophy and 50 online plays trophy. The 50 plays trophy took me 2 months simply because barely anybody plays Vita anymore compared to 1 and 2 (and that was nearly 2 years ago. It's probably much worse now).

1 hour ago, Bumperklever said:

Just out of curousity. In what terms is 2 harder then vita ánd 1 harder then 2. Still interested in doing 1 and 2. :)

The community related Trophies to grab all the bubbles. To receive all the hearts and plays from other players is ultra hard without boosting. 

On the PS3, 3 is the easiest/fastest to platinum, only annoying things are the extra controllers or boosting you’ll need to do.

2 has that annoying 24 hours in Create trophy, and 1 you have to ace The Bunker.

I never started Karting and I’m not good at racers so I can’t speak to that. 

Easiest Platinum: LittleBIGPlanet 2

Fastest Platinum: LittleBIGPlanet 3

I didn’t get any major bugs on LBP 3 with the latest updates. I Platinum all 3 main games months ago. You can use a glitch with version 1.0 to make side quests easier, but they aren’t complicated overall. You don’t need to collect all bubbles, but some levels (specially the final boss) on LBP 3 are some of the hardest levels to Ace in the series. The final levels are very long with multiple sections with different characters.

LittleBIGPlanet was the hardest because of the controls. They are clunky compared to the other games. I had a hard time with the explosive levels, even after acing the hardest level called “The bunker”.

I haven't played 1 or 2 but I have played 3 and Karting I would say karting only because I have platinum  it. 3 Is hard for me because I am bad a platforms and don't really enjoy I could probably platinum the game if I keep practicing , playing with a second controller is annoying that's the reason why I die half the fucking time. you have to worry about 2 players completing the level and the last few level are annoying.

8 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

A subjective opinion of mine is that the acing of LBP 3 levels and the quests were much and much easier than acing the levels in the vita version. Other then 'the great escape' or the final boss, I didn't have to repeat a level more then 2 times. While the vita version is filled with hazards.

Next to not having to do the create and publish trophies, which is present in the others and could take a long time..

By far LBP 3 is the easiest, even without the 'glitch' you can do to make it easier.

Well 1 had the hardest levels and the least tight controls so i just found it the hardest.

As fof vita i just loved that game so much i probably just found it easier as i enjoyed my time with it. Now mind you i platted both those games like 7 years ago so cant say for sure

• Like 1