Homeless Man Is A Walking Street Fighter Wiki

xVolloxx

Homeless Man Is A Walking Street Fighter Wiki 

Meet Emanuel. This homeless gentleman is going to talk about one thing today: Street Fighter.

Art director Ken Lin filmed this interview back in 2010, but recently located it on a hard drive. Explains Lin: "I ran into this homeless guy named Emanuel Swanson who was yelling "Sonic Boom!" to himself. Being a Street Fighter fan myself I approached him and he gave me a brief history of Street Fighter all with sound effects."

It isn't just Street Fighter that caught this man's fancy. According to Lin, Emanuel was "gonna come back to do a Mortal Kombat history." Unfortunately, Lin had to be somewhere and couldn't capture that for internet posterity

Edited by TheBolloxx
  • Like 1

Stopped watching it after a minute a half, just found it boring, I'm not into Street Fighter though so that may be why.  He may be on that blow though if you know what I mean :lol: One of the symptoms: "The user may exhibit signs of extreme joy, fast-paced and endless chattering and a massive burst of energy."

Stopped watching it after a minute a half, just found it boring, I'm not into Street Fighter though so that may be why.  He may be on that blow though if you know what I mean :lol: One of the symptoms: "The user may exhibit signs of extreme joy, fast-paced and endless chattering and a massive burst of energy."

you dont like street fighter ?  oh,  after the shit you posted the other day (the one where you called me an idiot because i did not find it funny) and called it the most hilarious video ever,  i would of thought this was right up your street

so do you  or  do you not like street fighter ?

i am not a goldfish, my memory is longer than 2 seconds

*LOCK (haha)

• Like 2