KEEP ADDING DLC TROPHIES

djb5f

On 11/21/2019 at 3:37 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

How difficult would it be to start the game from scratch right now? I was always interested in this, but never got around to it.

If you mean in terms of trophies there is nothing hard. Its grindy, likely 100 hours to get all of the trophies, but nothing difficult. In terms of accessibility, it can be a little rough. DE likes to build the game sideways, in that once you get past the introductory stuff you will have a lot of systems open up to you. Open world, syndicates, pets, quests, k-drive, archwing, ect. Most of them only need a little bit of work to progress the star chart, its up to you if you want to dive into them or not. Consulting the wiki is more or less a must, as is build guides and the like. If you are looking to just get the trophies and be done then this is likely not the game for you. I have something like 500 hours on PS4, and another 1200 or so on PC. Its a game meant to be played forever, so it does not gel well with trophy hunting. That said if you are looking for something to sink time into then Warframe is not a bad option. 

• Like 2

We are already complaining about DLC 30 in the other thread.

The silver trophy from DLC 29 is no joke. Don't let anyone say its easy.  Sure if you have hundreds of hours in, or have paid for mods etc then maybe, that's a different story though.

Edited by audiopile
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, audiopile said:

The silver trophy from DLC 29 is no joke. Don't let anyone say its easy.  Sure if you have hundreds of hours in, or have paid for mods etc then maybe, that's a different story though.

The craziest thing is that over 250 players on TA already have this achievement. 

https://www.trueachievements.com/a288286/that-which-does-not-kill-us-achievement

On 11/25/2019 at 3:33 PM, audiopile said:

We are already complaining about DLC 30 in the other thread.

It really is easy though. If you can't kill your lich solo just play with randoms. Hell, add me on Playstation and ill help you out.

Edited by Dethfuse

17 hours ago, Dethfuse said:

It really is easy though. If you can't kill your lich solo just play with randoms. Hell, add me on Playstation and ill help you out.

Yes, Ive been doing that last few nights. I have all needed req mods unveiled but still need to get the RIS mod. DRGG EGG is at level 5 and waiting for me.

Ive mostly played this game solo so its just an adjustment, but wow I feel like such a weakling when playing with others. 

Most players seem happy to help in this game, its great. Nothing like CoD or BF randos. Thanks for your offer too.

Edited by audiopile