Official Server Shutdown announced: January 2021

Juxta-Dowgle

25 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Two full days with nothing saved !!

At this point I would word it as "a full month with nothing saved, except for maybe a couple of days in between there."

Really wonder if it's being worked on in any way or if it's just random chance. We can reasonably expect they'll do something with the game by 24-Feb, which is when the premium currency is supposed to go away; hopefully they use that as an opportunity to do some basic maintenance, even if it's just one last time. I personally won't start panicking till then, haha.

The problem here when one of gearbox games under maintenance the battleborn server will has some issues. I am afraid that the issue ( not saving anything ) will not be fixed or stop at all. 

12 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Apparently, they know about it and still trying to fix it.  Seems this might be attributed to another gearbox game requiring maintenance (borderlands 3 probably?)

Boardlands 3 is under maintenance.

29 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

At this point I would word it as "a full month with nothing saved, except for maybe a couple of days in between there."

Really wonder if it's being worked on in any way or if it's just random chance. We can reasonably expect they'll do something with the game by 24-Feb, which is when the premium currency is supposed to go away; hopefully they use that as an opportunity to do some basic maintenance, even if it's just one last time. I personally won't start panicking till then, haha.

Oh thank you , you gave me some hope (:

Considering if/when this gets fixed, it may only be for a few days days at a time, I would highly recommend prioritizing any challenge that takes more than 1 mission/match to complete (EG play with so-and-so 3 times).  If you can complete the remaining challenges in a set during a single mission, it's enough to pop the corresponding trophy at least

17 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Considering if/when this gets fixed, it may only be for a few days days at a time, I would highly recommend prioritizing any challenge that takes more than 1 mission/match to complete (EG play with so-and-so 3 times).  If you can complete the remaining challenges in a set during a single mission, it's enough to pop the corresponding trophy at least

I've already got my Excel doc with all multi-match challenges highlighted ready to go! :P

Edit: Honestly my bigger concern is the campaign, especially on hardcore mode and the harder difficulty... :/

Edited by RNumbers

42 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

The last time got fixed stayed for two days exactly. But the issue which not saving anything stayed only for two days & then got fixed suddenly but strangely the issue completed two whole days now & 4 hours, nothing got fixed hmm...

Edited by ahmwe

5 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

Can you send me a list of witch ones you can complete in 1 match i thought none of them were possible in 1 match?

53 minutes ago, kryptor_kris said:

Can you send me a list of witch ones you can complete in 1 match i thought none of them were possible in 1 match1f914.png

There's 150 lore challenges if you count the dlc characters.  Off the top if my head, probably about 120 of them can be completed in a single mission/match.  

For example, Orendi - cast shadow pillar 50 times in a single match 0/5 has to be done over 5 matches (50 casts in each match), whereas her other 4 challenges could all be completed in a single match/mission with the proper planning.

45 minutes ago, AJ_-_808 said:

There's 150 lore challenges if you count the dlc characters.  Off the top if my head, probably about 120 of them can be completed in a single mission/match.  

For example, Orendi - cast shadow pillar 50 times in a single match 0/5 has to be done over 5 matches (50 casts in each match), whereas her other 4 challenges could all be completed in a single match/mission with the proper planning.

To add to that, there are some missions with infinite spawns. So if you have the patience, you can indeed get literally all of them done within 1 match. Is it optimal? No. But it is at least possible. In that sense. Prioritize when the server is up again:

1. Finish the 'multiple matches' lore. 

2. Finish any lore much faster and better to do in pvp. (for example - > heal teammates). 

3. Finish the remaining lore . 

Also if you don't have the operations and story done, priotize that as well. 

23 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

Any one made a progress?

Testing now

Did 4 matches pvp nothing saves... like at this point you cant even continue in this game lol. Also who do you guys send messages too? I never gotten  a good answer from gearbox. And 2k just ignores me their twitter

Edited by kryptor_kris

9 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

I can't find this anywhere, but where do you buy the Operations missions? They're not in the marketplace?

In the market go to bundle section . Go down you find “ bundle pass “ it cost 4200 within currency game . You can buy the 4200 with real money ( PSN cards )  or you can collect them through missions or daily challenges which will take a hella of time. You will get all characters & operations missions + DLC if you buy bundle pass.

Edited by ahmwe

40 minutes ago, ahmwe said:

In the market go to bundle section . Go down you find “ bundle pass “ it cost 4200 within currency game . You can buy the 4200 with real money ( PSN cards )  or you can collect them through missions or daily challenges which will take a hella of time. You will get all characters & operations missions + DLC if you buy bundle pass.

The extra characters were patched in for free, you just need to earn enough credits to unlock them - though that will happen normally if you get a decent score for each chapter :).

3 hours ago, FOOTBALLNUT said:

I do 4 quick co-op suicide mission for some lore challenge and all failed to retrieving match data but that was 5 hours ago

Thanks for the update.Tried many times nothing being saved !!

Edited by ahmwe

Got an e-mail from 2K support & here is what they said : 

Thanks for writing back in. I do apologize that this issue is still occurring. Like previously expressed the Devs are aware of the issue and your claim has been documented. The best thing I can advise is to sit tight while the devs work on a future solution!

For any news on the subject or Battleborn related check out our Twitter pages linked below:

Thanks,

2K Mando
Customer Support
2K Games

I believe that devs know the issue since the beginning but they don’t know how to solve it. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ahmwe said:

Got an e-mail from 2K support & here is what they said : 

Thanks for writing back in. I do apologize that this issue is still occurring. Like previously expressed the Devs are aware of the issue and your claim has been documented. The best thing I can advise is to sit tight while the devs work on a future solution!

For any news on the subject or Battleborn related check out our Twitter pages linked below:

Thanks,

2K Mando
Customer Support
2K Games

I believe that devs know the issue since the beginning but they don’t know how to solve it. 

So the game wont get fixed, from what i can see from their email?