Free QA have suffered trophy if you have DLC

DemonicDraco

2 minutes ago, PeydeeMac said:

The deluxe edition is only $8 today. The Seed of Evil dlc is included.

Not gonna lie, I'm excited to play through the game and not have to worry about the difficulty related trophies.

Where is that deal at? I have the base game for the NA version and the japanese full version on disk.

Nevermind I see it on the ganestop app. 

Edited by RoxasOnFire

I bought the game on gamestop's sale also

For those like me who didn't place the base and was just doing this to get the trophies. After you launch the DLC you will be in a snow area. Pause the game, bring up the area map and Eden will be in the lower left hand corner of the map. Just fast travel there and the trophies will pop.

Edited by ZeromusF4
  • Like 2

On 1/7/2020 at 9:18 AM, RoxasOnFire said:

Worked like a charm. Not usually into this kinda stuff but I've been destroyed too many times on steam with iron mutant mode. You sir, have made me able to enjoy this game even more. /bow.

Now to get destroyed in xcom...

I agree with that, always more enjoyable when not worrying about characters dying etc

9 hours ago, RNumbers said:

I did it legit before the dlc was released and I don't regret it. It was my most enjoyable playthrough. Nothing wrong with cheesing it for those who are now so inclined, but it really wasn't a platinum breaker to begin with.

Yeah it can be fun, I've just screwed up too many times on steam and I have 2 stacks for the ps4 so I can take my time without reloading backup saves thank god 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 8:55 AM, DemonicDraco said:

Just pick very hard, iron mutant, preset start of DLC, and go to eden and you just beat the game.

How hard is it to get to eden?

Edit: NVM, just open zone map and then click Eden in the bottom left. Can confirm it pops all the complete game trophies if you just opened the game for the first time.

@MMDE any way to mark this until a guide is made to prevent people from reporting those who use this glitch?

Edited by JNSpradlin

7 hours ago, JNSpradlin said:

How hard is it to get to eden?

Edit: NVM, just open zone map and then click Eden in the bottom left. Can confirm it pops all the complete game trophies if you just opened the game for the first time.

@MMDE any way to mark this until a guide is made to prevent people from reporting those who use this glitch?

Reported does not mean they get flagged, somebody gotta approve it.