Valthir unobtainable. is there a solution?

I just got this but didn't have the Mother Drake Rematch, just the Mother Drake mission.   There is a glitch (the developer knows about it) whereas you get the Rematch missions but the trophy is unobtainable.  When the patch releases, there is a YT on how to get the trophy (Courtesy of Knoef):

https://***/trophy-guides/ps4-guides/valthirian-arc-hero-school-story/

• Like 2

It's the last Trophy I need for Platinum. There is nothing fixed... I think I have to start a completely new game and hope it works this time. 10 hours again...

Or does anybody have a solution? I'm desperate.

Edited by Sikutai

1 hour ago, Sikutai said:

It's the last Trophy I need for Platinum. There is nothing fixed... I think I have to start a completely new game and hope it works this time. 10 hours again...

Or does anybody have a solution? I'm desperate.

Unless you have a pre-glitch save handy, your one and only option is to start over from scratch but make frequent backups in case the trophy bugs out again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Sorry to bump this up but anyone knows if there is a solution to this? Hasn't ****ing patched as I just played the rematch, saw a nice cinematic of the dragon giving the blade, and then nothing. 

Just hate when developers are so incompetent... (yes, there's an issue, that's ok, but fix it for heaven's sake) Just gonna lose a plat trophy because of that, amazing...

1 minute ago, Rejim said:

Sorry to bump this up but anyone knows if there is a solution to this? Hasn't ****ing patched as I just played the rematch, saw a nice cinematic of the dragon giving the blade, and then nothing. 

Just hate when developers are so incompetent... (yes, there's an issue, that's ok, but fix it for heaven's sake) Just gonna lose a plat trophy because of that, amazing...

All you can do is start over from scratch and make lots of backups :(.

3 minutes ago, Rejim said:

Try messaging @Sikutai who had the glitch but found a work around. Unfortunately I don't think it was ever shared. I still have this in my backlog to play.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Try messaging @Sikutai who had the glitch but found a work around. Unfortunately I don't think it was ever shared. I still have this in my backlog to play.

Oh yes, will try and hopefully there's a solution. Otherwise will be a pain (will probably do it sometime just to get it but damn, that sucks). Question about the save files, is there a way to rotate slots? Otherwise if using the same one, the moment when you skip it, you're doomed again

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...