I made a Last of Us Multiplayer Mission Checklist for you Guys

BlindMango

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everybody! For those who want to get very organized and focused on the mission objectives for multiplayer and survive the 12 in-game weeks to get the Firefly and Hunter gold trophies, I made a checklist for you guys! (the highlighted missions on the checklist are the very easy ones!)

TheLastofUsMissionObjectiveChecklist.png

// Right Click the image to save it to your computer or open it in a new tab

[ On the checklist, the "T.1" column is the column that you will be the minimum requirement to get to pass the mission, with T.2 and T.3 are simply stretch goals that will only give you a better advantage for that mission objective and they are not required. If you choose that SAME specific mission objective a second time in your 12 week run, then T.1 will NOT be the minimum requirement, T.2 will be the minimum requirement, and T.3 and T.4 will be the stretch goals, and so on, so choose wisely if you want to have a mission objective more than once! ]

Here's some of the most important Tips I have:

- Don't worry at all about any of the other missions at all until you get to the 100% risk missions on week 6, 8, 10, 11, and 12 - the 100% risk missions are the ones you would use the highlighted objectives on the checklist. The missions on the weeks before that that are the ones you SHOULD NOT use the highlighted objectives on. Even the missions that will give you a total of 60% clan risk if you don't succeed the mission objectives should not make you worried at all, having 60% of your clan is actually nice because it's less blue cans you have to keep up with and less of a chance of getting sick/hungry clan members after that.

- Use the hard objectives (the ones that aren't highlighted on the checklist) for the missions that aren't 100% risk missions as you don't need to worry about those missions and you can save the easy objectives for the 100% risk missions.

- It's very important to note that if you are not succeeding at your objective during a 100% risk mission, then you can quit out of the game by holding down the PS button on your controller and selecting "Quit Game" DURING a multiplayer match and when you go back into the game you'll notice that the day you were playing did not count and you have another go at your objective!

Hope that helps you guys, enjoy!

*Note: Thanks to the Gamewise.co website for having the data, I edited it by highlighting specific challenges and adding other organization elements to the chart.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Woah! I haven't checked this thread in a little while and didn't notice how many people are using this thread too! I'm glad it's helping you guys and I've updated the post to its most current version! Enjoy! =D

Edited by BlindMango

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everybody! For those who want to get very organized and focused on the mission objectives for multiplayer and survive the 12 in-game weeks to get the Firefly and Hunter gold trophies, I made a checklist for you guys! (the highlighted missions on the checklist are the very easy ones!)

Thank you so much for that list (and the other list as well)!

It helped me through both Firefly and Hunter Journeys without too much hassle and now I'm the proud owner of a platinum trophy on TLOU

One remark: I thought the "give crafted item" mission was also a very easy one. Any reason why it was not highlighted? I found it much easier than the "down with xxx" missions.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...