How many unearned trophies do you have?

broy300

10,934 at the moment, trying so hard to get that down, but with a gigantic backlog of around 200 games and 3 more pre orders this year still to come I can't see me getting it down anytime soon. And even more good games coming out next year :unsure: I don't every think I will ever go below 1000. But here's to a new year resolution, must be down to 1000 unearned trophies by....... july 2015, no wait ... next Christmas? :lol:

1150. I believe that a thousand of those are DLC that I refuse to be a whore to and the other 150 should be games I have started but not (yet) finished. I wish my percentage was higher, but I have this non-dlc policy. If devs didn't care to put in the main game, I won't care to buy. If they charge for it, they are trying to milk more money. If they don't charge for it, they might just not had enough time to put in game before launch or they simply love us (Dragon's Crown and Soul Sacrifice comes to mind).

Edited by TheYuriG
  • Like 1

Not surprised since most of my PS3 games have under 25% completion. Many of these games require time I don't have, but luckily Vita games are portable, so I can put more time into their trophies. I currently want to plat Lollipop Chainsaw, but I just bought Lightning Returns and Tales... 

10,934 at the moment, trying so hard to get that down, but with a gigantic backlog of around 200 games and 3 more pre orders this year still to come I can't see me getting it down anytime soon. And even more good games coming out next year :unsure: I don't every think I will ever go below 1000. But here's to a new year resolution, must be down to 1000 unearned trophies by....... july 2015, no wait ... next Christmas? :lol:

9,000 trophies in a year would be really impressive  :D That's about 24 per day

207 of them are friggin' war game trophies from games that my younger cousin played on my PS3 when he was younger...should've forced him to make a new password, or not used my console altogether -_-

Others are just because my new PS3 (old one kicked it) and I have to completely get back to where I was...and some I just play time to time.